* Twenty Five *

hey guys

any suggestions for the book?

thanks

charis

-

I sighed as I slipped on my skinny jeans, I admired the patched rip with a small smile.

I checked my phone before grabbing my backpack and heading out the door.

I had to go to school for an hour this week to help load up books, and Adi was busy.

I had Amy and a girl named Jasmine helping us.

Walking to my car, I quickly entered the car and began to drive to the school

-

ADI'S POV

I had to attend this certain convention with my parents yearly and it really pissed me off.

I was just wanted to be with Rose right now.

Her body, her smile, her everything.....

I was so in love but I kept trying to prevent admitting it to myself.

I started off this year trying to avoid love and distractions and I guess I walked right into one.

A beautiful distraction.

Tal tapped my shoulder as I slipped my earbud out.

"We're here." He said with a raspy and tired voice, and we exited the car.

While my parents made conversation with random people, I tried to entertain myself exploring the facility.

The convention was based on cooking and supplies that my mom absolutely loved, and my dad loved her enough to tag along - but not to suffer alone; he brought his own sons to suffer along with them.

I was looking at a small expensive cooking outlet before I noticed the girl behind the counter staring.

"Can I help you?" She asked sweetly, her small hands pushing back bangs and I shrugged softly.

"Just looking." I said politely back to her, moving along the booth.

"Are you looking for a special girl or?" She asked, following me within her booth.

"No, my girlfriend isn't that big of a cook." I chuckled, thinking of how beautiful Rose was right about now.

I missed her, and we hadn't even been apart for more than 24 hours.

I snuck into her room last night and we made out for a good hour before she fell asleep in my arms.

"Maybe you could make her into one? This gear is really good for beginners." She said softly with a convincing smirk.

"Even if I had 2 jobs and a stable career, couldn't afford this. Sorry." I smiled awkwardly and she nodded with a chuckle.

"Yeah, comes with a price. Sorry! What's your name?" She asked with a curious bite of her lip.

"Adi. You?" I asked, quite curious myself.

I wasn't going to flirt, but it was obvious she was trying to.

"Patience. Nice to meet you, Adi. Mind if I get your number?" She asked with a small but mischievous smile on her small set of lips.

"No, I don't share it with people that I haven't gotten to know. Sorry." I genuinely apologized before escaping her presence.

"Have a good day." I called back and she sighed, rolling her eyes in exhaustion.

Poor girl, probably tired of entertaining housewives who didn't even have enough to buy their products.

-

ROSE'S POV

"AMY! Stop! We need to stay on task!" I giggled with pure happiness as Amy was being pushed around speedily in the book cart by Jasmine.

Jasmine was amazingly sweet, and only a grade below us.

She was smart and beautiful and quite tall.

"Okay, sorry!" Amy laughed as Jasmine brought the book cart to a halt in front of me.

"We just have one more row to organize, it'll only take 10 minutes." I said, pointing to the dictionary section.

We organized the section before I dusted the shelves as asked.

The librarian was sorting the books into another cart for before the opening of the school again.

Christmas was 2 weeks ago, and I was quite nervous.

What was I going to get Adi? I really wasn't sure yet.

I was probably going to hack onto his Amazon wishlist and make it look like I knew my boyfriend.

Sounded like a plan in my head.

"Thank you girls, this will be added onto your extra credit." The librarian said with a heavy sigh, heaving another set of books into the book cart softly.

No wonder the books were broken down, the librarians basically crushed them everytime they processed them.

"Let's go get food." I said, linking arms with my best friends.

Jasmine was quite the friend, and she also had experienced the wrath of Poppy her freshmen year, so we were basically sisters now.

Blood sisters? No, that sounds gross.

"Deal." Amy said with a smile and a small laugh, the three of us making our way to my car.

-

boring chapter oops?

adi is loyal af

goals

charis