* Fifty One *

I am so inspired, watch it be gone by tomorrow lmao

love ya guys

-c

-

I shed a tear, gripping onto Adi's chest.

"I guess we can work it out." I whispered to him, but he didn't want to talk.

Being accepted into two different colleges was the hardest to overcome. You were leaving them until you had the chance to stop academics.

"We will work it out. Because I love you and I won't let you throw this relationship away because you doubt us." Adi said softly, his hands tracing up my side and pulling me closer to him.

"Okay....for now let's just go to this banquet and just finish school, we have another 2 months before we even need to think about college." I smiled and got up.

"Nice underwear." He smirked, pointing at my strawberry shortcake panties that still fit from when I was 12.

"Why thank you." I stretched, trying to figure out what to wear.

"Well, I have to go home and change. Do you need a ride?" He asked and I nodded.

"So glad my car is getting out of the shop next week. My baby is finally okay." I sighed, biting my lip with thoughts as I tried to pull out a denim white striped jumper.

"Do you think this is cute?" I asked, trying to slip it on as I took off my shirt.

"Cute but short." He said with an attitude, trying not to look at my ass that I was kinda close to showing.

"It is not! I like it." I sassed, trying to peel out some black 2-inch heels that I had bought a few months ago.

"I think you should wear this." He pulled a giant wool sweater.

"Very funny." I pushed it back from his hand and he got closer, his hands looping around my hips.

"Stop, I need to put this on and get ready! We need to be there in like....20 minutes." I sighed, and he smirked.

"Okay, see ya." He kissed my cheek and scattered out of my room to go change at his house.

Whatta goof.

A small string looped around my waist and I looped it so it was tighter, trying not to notice the small pouch of fat that homed in my stomach area.

I wasn't insecure, just kind of annoyed that after working out so hard it was beginning to come back. 

I put deodorant on and spritzed perfume on my neck and belly. Walking towards the bathroom, I began working on my face. Light makeup, and some teasing my hair, I created a beautiful look.

My hair was braided on the top into a man bun, and I felt satisfied with my works.

Walking towards my closet, I put on my heels and grasped my charging phone, unhooking it from the charger and walked towards my door.

"I'm back!" I heard Adi call and smiled.

He probably only threw on some jeans, a dress shirt, and came back. His hair looked best when it was messy.

-

"Thank you." I shook the hand of my athletic director, accepting the reward for 5th highest GPA in my class. 

I saw people clapping and smiling as I walked back down the stairs.

Adi smiled as I walked by him. They had a boys and girls section, so we couldn't sit next to us. 

Walking slowly, I sat down and shed a tear.

This was it, this was the start of the rest of my life.

High school was something I dreamt of finishing, I had so many plans, but now it feels like I am lost.

I just want it to go back, to when I was a nerdy freshman with braces.

-

guys never take life for granted

i wish i was in 10th grade again lmao

that was lit

-c