* Seven *

Ughghghgghghhg the effort I have to put into ideas for this book is making me die inside :,-) Hope you enjoy mauh xx

-

"So, it's Rosie, right?" Tal finally spoke, the car going slowly down the neighborhood road. "Yep! You're Tal, right?" I asked with a raspy and slow voice. He nodded, patting the wheel.

"My famous brother!" Adi said with a fake crying voice, and I coughed into my sleeve.

"Famous brother?" I asked. What could this kid be famous for? "Yeah, he has this YouTube channel called Reaction Time." Adi confessed, and I understood with a nod.

"That's pretty cool." I lied. I really didn't give a sh*t. I rarely watched YouTube, and if I did I stuck to a few main YouTube stars, rather than spreading out. I would have to check him out, though.

"Where do you live?" Tal asked, looking in the rearview mirror after pulling onto the main road of our town. "Down Oak and Sanson." I said softly, Adi directing him with a few words.

"Kind of creepy you already know where she lives after one date, Shorty." He chuckled, and I scoffed. "Did you really tell him it was a date? You're pathetic!" I joked with a small snort and a sniffle. Adi let out a gust of a sigh.

"It wasn't a date, I told Tal this. He b*tched over how I need to get into the dating game, while he's over here 21 and more exes than pair of shoes." Oo, that burn.

"Tal, you need to take care of your dating crisis before you help your brothers." I cooed, patting his back as I saw my house.

"Pssh, I don't have a crisis. I just have no interest in dating at the moment." He said with a chill voice, pulling up to the curb beside my house.

"I bet if a girl offered to date you, you'd be at her feet in a matter of seconds." I teased, grabbing my bookbag and striding outside of the car, walking calmly to my doorstep.

Looking back, both Adi and Tal flipped me off with tongues out. Shaking my head and chuckling, I flipped them off before entering my house.

-

It was almost 7pm when I got a text.

Adi: Hey! Want to hang out? I have nothing to do.

Rosie: What do you have planned? I am sick, I don't want you to get sick.

Adi: Nah, I have a strong immune system.

Rosie: Why is my contact name "Rosie" with a bunch of hearts for you??

Adi: Tal set it for me :(

Rosie: Psshh yeah right, you probably are covering that up to not make you look like an insane creeper who has a dying love for me.

Adi: You're so full of yourself, Rosie :)

Rosie: I know :)

Adi: We could watch a movie? I could make some tea and popcorn and you can enjoy warmth and comfort from a friend.

Rosie: Sounds good, but not from Netflix. I don't want my parents freaking out when they see boy on their couch with their daughter watching Netflix. They know the joke of Netflix and Chill.

Adi: Don't worry, Tal has a giant collection he lets me borrow from all the time. Any ideas?

Rosie: Do you have Toy Story? I lost my collection a few years ago in a move :(

Adi: All three! Which ones?

Rosie: BRING ME THEM ALLL!!!!!!!!!

Adi: Okay lmao be over soon

-
wow.....i just would like to say
school s u c k s :)
- c