* Ten *

Hey guys! I see you guys LOVE this story so far! Please make sure to share it ;)

I will update after we get 20 votes on each chapter xx

-

His hands caressed my bare hips, his mouth sucking on my neck. All I could see was his face. My past swarmed around me, the pain and disbelief steady in the atmosphere. No, not right now!

All I could do was open my mouth, but no scream ebbed into the empty room. All I could feel was the overbearing pain that was from my past.

Before I could take anymore, I sat up quickly in bed. Slamming down my alarm. Saturday.

Sitting up in bed, I slipped on my slippers and grabbed my phone, walking down the stairs and sitting at our large round marble table.

A large plate of pancakes sat on our table, my dad downing as much as he could handle. He saved the last two for me, and they were filled with blueberries!

"We're going to be out of town for the next day for a business trip." My mom kissed my head, walking upstairs to get the final part of her packing down. "Were you guys planning on telling me?" I said, raising a brow. Looking at my dad, he shrugged.

"You're older now, it doesn't matter much." He groaned, burping out the last of his pancakes. "Lovely." I muttered, dragging my phone off the table after finishing my two pancakes, drinking my orange juice, and bringing my dishes to the sink. Rinsing out the cup with light scrubbing, I finished the small dish stack and went to my room.

I walked into the bathroom, leaving my slippers at the door. Taking my hair from its bun, I let my hair fall to my mid-back. Taking my clothes off, I put them in the hamper. Putting a gel in my hair, I waited 5 minutes while texting.

Adi: Are you going out today?

Rose: Not sure.

Adi: Okay! Eating breakfast ttyl

Rose: Okay ttyl

I slipped into the shower, finishing quickly and trying to dress quickly. I decided to meet my friend Samantha in town for a lunch.

"Hey!" We both hugged and gushed over each others outfits

"Hey!" We both hugged and gushed over each others outfits. Taking a seat outdoors at a small Mexican local, we started to chat. We got onto about Adi, and I tried to keep my cool. "So have you guys had sex? He did pin you to a library bookcase." He chewed her taco shell, and I almost spat my water. "No, Sam! I am not planning on getting pregnant." I slapped the table playfully and she smirked.

"Dan and I do it all the time! There is such thing as birth control and a condom." She teased, and I nodded. She knew the real reason I didn't want to tell him. "You're going to have to tell him what happened to you." She reached to rub my arm, and I nodded. "I don't want to be a baby about it." I hummed in reply, and she shrugged.