* Nine *

I am really excited for this book! MAke sure to send in your votes xx Muah

-

My eyes connected with his across the hall, and all I slipped to him was a seductive smile and a handful full of looks. Walking right past him, I walked up the stairs to Spanish, and probably left him to bite his lip and only imagine.

After Spanish, I walked into history with Adi right behind me. "Are you feeling better?" He asked and I nodded. My voice was still quite raspy, but my sore throat and other symptoms were gone. I nodded. "Did you catch what I had?" I asked, genuinely curious. He shook his head with a movement of his lips and slid back into his seat correctly.

"Are you sure?" I said from right behind his head, my warm breath spreading down his spine. Amy winked at me from across the room and I smirked. "Go away!" I mouthed harshly jokingly towards my best friend.

She imitated making out with her hands and I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I am pretty sure." Adi smiled back, eyeing the door. What was so interesting about the door?

Pay attention to me you fool! I was so bummed that Adi wasn't sticking to me from the stuff we did last night, but hey, maybe I should just act uninterested like he was! Finishing up on my homework and turning it into the box, I strutted back to my desk. Today I was wearing:

And I absolutely loved it

And I absolutely loved it. It was hella comfortable, and I still managed to look good. Walking back, I didn't even bother to look at Adi. Instead, I looked to Jimmy, one of the jocks in the school. Not only did I look at him, I checked him out. I hope Adi noticed, but if he didn't, then who cared right?

Flipping open my binder, I studied the notes I had taken 2 days ago for our test which was Monday, and I sighed. Why did our teacher have to make AP classes harder than they had to be?

Adi tapped his pencil on my desk, twisting around. "Want to hang out after school?" He asked, and I shook my head. "Can't." I said. Why couldn't I? Quick, Rose, make something up!

Play hard to get! Quickly! My mind was going 100% batshit as I was trying to make something up. "What do you have today?" He asked with a smile. That smile. That damn smile got me.

"My mom wants to me go shopping." I coughed and made that up. I should be studying, but I guess I would go shopping? "Cool! I will go with you. I used to go shopping with Tal all the time!" He smiled, twisting back around.

Wait, what? No! "I can't have you come with me....my parents are strict about boys." I lied. My parents didn't care. My mom did give me talks about birth control, protection, but truthfully I had already learned from my school all of the "nasty" stuff.

"Oh...okay." He muttered, resting his head on his hand sadly. No, what did I do!? No, Rose, stay strong. You had to show him you weren't interested. But you were? What was this even? Rose, you're weird.

After class, I made my way over to my locker and grabbed my books and stuffed them into my bag. "Where are you going?" Adi asked. It was barely time for lunch. "I am going to go think for lunch, not hungry." I lied. I really did need to think, but I was really going to the library to study. "You need to eat...." He started off. "It's okay, I skip lunch all of the time!" I insisted, re-assuring my backpack strap and walking towards the library.

Making myself in the comfortable corner, I rested my head back on the bookcase and felt like sleeping. I knew I wouldn't because I was always scared I wouldn't make it back to class in time if I got a good amount of sleep.

Picking my head up, I opened my bookbag and started studying Chemistry. Ugh, this stuff killed me. Before I could go deep into my studies and forget the time like other days, Adi appeared in the aisle way of the library.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He started out before I could even say a word. "What do you mean?" I tried to play dumb, but he wasn't buying it. "I-I kinda thought playing hard to get would work out." I grumbled, putting my head back again and closing my eyes.

"So you think I am worth playing hard to get?" He knelt in front of me and I shook my head quickly. "Not at all! It was stupid. I know." I scorned myself and he chuckled. "You're adorable." He complimented me, bringing a smile to my face. "You're handsome." I bent upwards and our lips collided softly. He pulled my back closer to him with a touch of his hands.

My hands ran through his hair softly, probably messing it up. We sat there for at least 10 minutes and shared small kisses and giggles. It ended up with him pinning me against the bookcase. "Okay, buddy." I patted his chest, trying to fix his hair before grabbing my books. "I gotta get to Chemistry." I hummed to him, giving him one last 30 second kiss before hugging him and walking out of the library.

Adi's POV

I loved the feeling of her lips against mine, the warm taste that came out of her mouth. When she kissed, she would rub my back, and it comforted me. Rather than us stopping after a minute or two, we went on for at least 11 minutes, maybe 10. Who was counting?

Why did she leave when I pinned her up against the bookcase? Was she scared? She knew I wouldn't ever hurt her, but why was she so scared of going past kissing?

-

SCREAMING HI HELLO HOLA

Follow and vote Muah xx