* Thirty Two *

heyo 

so i'm trying to keep this book active

make sure to vote for all of the chapters because it takes me a ton of effort and time

ily all

charissa

-

My hands softly squeezed the steering wheel in anger, my teeth gritting as I drove down Amy's road, which was one over from me.

What was I even going to say to her?
My throat hurt bad enough from Adi.

I slowed down and pulled onto the road by the drain where her parents never parked, and slid out of the drivers seat, closing my door and walking up to the house.

Before I could make contact with the large glass and wooden door with my hand in an angry pause, Amy whipped the door open.

"Ro-Rose." She had tear stains down her face, the mascara that once beautifully masked her green eyes was smothered against her fair skin.

Her hands shakily held the door handle, and her other arm grasped her hip and rubbed back in forth to comfort herself.

"Amy....what's wrong?" I asked, forgetting all about how she just created a fight between Adi and I.

"Maybe you should come in."  She opened the door and I slipped inside.

I followed her into her living room where it was clean and smelled like rose petals.

Like always.

"Did you get my text?" She asked and I shook my head, looking at the long text that explained she was sorry.

"Did you send that text to Adi?" I asked, my jaw jutting out in pure anger.

"Yes. I did. I was angry at you, and it was wrong of me. I can't control myself sometimes. You can hate me, I deserve to be hated." She broke down, sobbing into her arms and I rubbed her back.

"Just tell him it was fake so he doesn't hate me." I sighed, accepting the fact that my best friend was like this.

"I have just been d-dealing with a lot." She sucked in all of the mucus and tears that was making its way down her face.

"A-Amy....this is my relationship!" I broke out in an angry spell, and she nodded.

"I-I know....I know....." She reminded herself, and cuddled her knees again.

"I don't know why I bother." I got up and walked towards the front entrance.

"Rose, please. I-I need you." She called out and I turned around.

"For what? For you to tell me that my opinion doesn't matter when I try to care? To try and comfort you when you're the one who fucked up my relationship? Amy, you have been manipulating me since the first day of this year and I am finished with it!" I threw my hands up in anger, my throat feeling swollen and burning profusely. 

"R-Rose please." She called out one last time, and I stopped, a tear rolling down my cheek.

I hesitated, my toe resting on the edge of the tile leading to the door.

"Why?" I asked, turning my head and seeing her fuzzy figure in my peripheral vision.

"Because I-I am pregnant." She broke out, sitting up and staring straight at me.

I let out a huff of frustration.

"You're pregnant?" I scoffed in disbelief and she nodded.

"I swear, I took my final test today." She said through a breaking squeak.

Amy was pregnant.