* Twenty Six *

heyo 

trying to update daily

not working out v well haha

charis

-

You know I love it when the music stops

But come on, strip that down for me

I sang that song at the top of my lungs, Liam Payne's somewhat new song a complete banger.

Adi laughed and recorded me on his snapchat behind me, my head twisting around in surprise and my eyes widening.

"ADI, STOP!" I screamed with a loud laugh, covering his camera.

He quickly added it to his story before I could object, leaving me to slap his leg hard.

"You asshole, I hate you!" I giggled with barely any anger, flipping my hair before falling back onto my bed in exhaustion.

"You love me." Adi snuck over me, his body heat making my body spread in a chill. I loved that feeling, that feeling of him being....close.

He hovered over my body, his lips inches away from mine, his deep minty breath fading into my mouth.

The taste was almost magical.

"Stop fucking teasing." I whispered harshly, putting my legs around his lower torso and our lips beginning to move in sync.

My hand pierced into his shoulder blade, making him wince and disconnect the kiss.

"Babe, no nails. Please." He warned and began to kiss me again, his sloppy kissing turning into a beautiful masterpiece.

I stopped and rubbed the spot in guilt.

"Didn't. Mean. To." I said inbetween kisses with a guilty frown.

He stopped kissing and pouted back.

"It's okay." He said and I climbed over him and lifted his shirt, exposing fresh and old scratch marks.

"Did I do this?"  I asked in astonishment, quite confused on how this could be. I didn't doubt that I did, I was just surprised it was this MUCH.

"I-It's fine, babe." Adi said, lowering his loose tee quickly and twisting around to let me sit in front of him.

"No, it's not. I won't do that anymore. Probably just me loving sex." I chuckled and he laughed back.

We held hands while he looked into my eyes.

Literally a whole minute or two of just staring at each other and smiling.

"This is something I love doing, just looking into your eyes." He said.

"Wow, that was cheesy. but cute." I said, and he hauled  me into his lap and I let out an excited squeal.

"We should go to the park before it gets dark out." He said, and  I quickly nodded.

Chilly walks with my love? Of course!

-

pretty boring oops

thought you guys would like a cute, chill chapter

much love

charis