* Fourty Five *

Adi's POV

I really liked Rosie.

It was kinda expected, right?

She's cute, I am cute, we have been together before, she knows a lot about me, what else doesn't match?

You guessed it, she doesn't like me the same way.

I wasn't sad, just kind of bummed that we couldn't be together.

We could still be friends, so I was happy about that.

It's pretty pathetic, right? She had broken up with me and I come dragging myself back to her.

I guessed so, I was a pathetic person to begin with.

Rosie got me, she knew when I was down and knew my favorite drink apart from my least favorite condiment on my hamburger. 

It's hard to find someone who has the patience and time to learn that about you, and who knew if it would last that long anyway.

That was the struggle in relationships, you get used to one so when you go into another, it feels not right.

It was weird, foreign lands.

It's hard to explain, but I knew she felt the same way about that part.

Rosie will always be somewhat shy and awkward, even though most of that part of her is gone. 

It's not gone for good.

-

"You okay?" I snapped out of whatever trance I was in to the sound of Katrina rubbing my back.

"Fine." I mumbled and she set down tea in front of Rosie and Rosie returned to her book.

"So what did you guys do to Jessica?" Beau asked with confusion and Rosie sighed and kept to her book.

"We just told her to get lost." I replied softly and Beau sighed loudly.

"There goes my money." He rolled his eyes and sipped his coffee.

"Guys, we need to focus. We have a science project due in 2 days and all we have done is half of the power point. The board isn't even started." Katrina hissed and Rosie put down her book.

"Because you guys have been doing nothing. I had to fix four spelling errors within the first slide." She said with a sip of her tea.

"Kermit." Beau whispered and Rosie giggled.

These two were really hitting it off.

"Rosie, how about we work on the powerpoint later? I can do the board too." I said softly and Rosie picked up her head and nodded.

"Eh, okay, but you're doing the whole board." She pointe and I nodded.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

What the hell was I volunteering to do? 

-

Tip: don't do things you probably won't do to impress your crush!

I got so happy when my crush was into art, so I tried to do art and told him I was good, then he saw my eyes that I drew that look like constipated lemons.

Yeah, it sucked

- Charissa