* Twenty Nine *

heya 

is this book boring now?

it feels so boring lol

charis

-

Adi's hands rubbed over mine while I was waking up and I huffed.

"We have midterms in almost 2 days, and you let me sleep in?" I groaned in frustration and sat up quickly on my bed. 

"Yeah, you were tired! Rose, you have been studying for 2 weeks straight, we barely even see each other." He said and I filled myself with guilt.

Sighing and making my bed after snatching my energy and getting out of it, I looked at him and sat down next to him.

My hand rubbed into his and he closed his larger hand to cage mine.

"I know, I am sorry. These midterms are a big deal to me." I admitted, quite annoyed at how he couldn't be freaking out about this grade. 

"How about this - I take you out to lunch and then when we get back, I will quiz you and you can quiz me?" He asked and I brightened up.

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

It was quite weird that I was perking up to the sound of studying but I wanted a good scholarship, and straightening up my grades before Senior year was the best option. 

He nodded and I poked my face into his and we shared a small but passionate kiss.

I got up and jogged to my closet, opening and grabbing a pair of shorts and a tanktop. 

Adi looked at his phone as I slipped into the bathroom and changed.

I put on a striped sports bra and some lace panties. Putting on my clothes, I slipped on deodorant began to comb out my messy hair.

After a few moments of trying to tangle through, I just put it in a messy bun.

Spritzing some perfume and brushing my teeth, I applied some mascara and eyebrow gel and walked out.

Adi picked his eyes up and smiled.

"What?" I asked, quite surprised he was staring.

Maybe he would comment on how my sports bra was noticeable or that my hair was quite messy, or maybe that my fingernails hadn't been painted in 2 weeks.

"Nothing. Just admiring your beauty." He mumbled and smiled, and I began to blush.

Adi and I had been dating for almost 2 months after our breakup, and I still blushed and fell hard when he complimented me.

It gave me confidence.

I know, they say your confidence comes from others.

But my love, strength, confidence, and whole life comes from Adi.

Without him, I would be that Rose back at the beginning of the junior year.

Afraid. Shy. Broken.

"Where should we go?" He asked as I slid into some sandals.

I shrugged and grabbed my phone from my bed, closing my door behind us as we made our way down the stairs.

"Where are you two headed off to?" The husky and hoarse voice of my dad ebbing into the front entrance before my hand could hit the cold metal handle.

"My lovely partner is treating me to lunch before we study for midterms." I smiled, slinging my arm around Adi's neck.

My dad nodded and looked sternly at the two of us.

"No funny business with my daughter, ya hear? She has studies to get to, don't distract her." He said, tearing open a bill letter.

"Of course, sir." He said quickly and we both escaped from my house.

I laughed and he gulped.

"Don't be so scared! My dad loves you." I tugged on his shirt and he looked at me with a worried gaze. 

"I know, he just scares me so bad." He laughed, and I giggled.

"Wow, my boyfriend being......scared?" I teased, and he snickered and pinned me softly up against his jet black car.

His hands reached down my thigh and extended to my knee where he brought it up to wrap my legs around him.

"Only of your father." He said with a jaw clench and a laugh, our lips connecting.

I ran my hands down his neck, my fingers softly being pricked by the small hairs on his neck from being freshly cut.

Our lips moved back and forth in sync before a loud horn spooked me, sending me sliding off the hood.

I let out a yelp, Adi grabbing my arm and pulling me into his arms before I could slide off into the pits of hell.

Or the pavement, whichever term people suggested.

"What the hell?" I whispered in annoyance, looking over to our elderly neighbor who had accidentally locked himself out of his car.

"Great show stopper, huh?" Adi giggled and I laughed along, slapping his chest and letting him lower me to the ground.

"Seriously though, where to?" He asked and I licked my lips.

"I'm feeling salad. Olive garden?" I asked and he smiled.

"To Olive Garden, m'lady." He winked and I giggled softly, grabbing my phone from my bag as Adi began to drive.

-

uhm

guess who took over @adifishman1 on instagram

HAHAH ME HI 

update; adi dmed me to ask for it back hAHA okay i almost got away with it 

we had a good ol' chat 

charis