Namjoon // Little One // Part One

You sighed quietly sitting in the park cradling the small baby in your arms. No matter what you did she wouldn't stop crying, you've changed her, fed her, cuddled her, played with her- Nothing worked.

"Please stop." You begged quietly. Your, now, ex boyfriend had left you over a year ago, the day after she was born to be exact.

The child sat in your lap crying and whining at you.

"Agh!" A voice came from your left and you saw him snap his sunglasses. The baby's attention was drawn to the man immediately. She babbled, her bottom lip still wobbling. "Hey there little one." He smiled at the baby.

The baby babbled happily at the man. You let out a sigh looking at the male. She started crying again when the man turned to walk away. He chuckled softly and turned.

"You look tired, has she kept you up all night?" The male asked. You nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry, she get's clingy when she's tired." You spoke quietly and the man shook his head walking over and joining you on the bench.

"I'm Namjoon." He smiled.

"I'm Y/N." You smiled back as the baby babbled at him again, like they were having a conversation together.

"Hi little one, what's your name?" He looked down at the baby.

"Y/B/N (Your baby's name)." You smiled. Namjoon grinned.

"Such an adorable name for an adorable baby." He coo'd and pulled a face at her. You giggled as the baby squealed clapping her hands.

"She seems to like you." You smiled and Namjoon grinned.

--

Namjoon had stayed with you for the rest of the evening, and even hummed a song for Y/B/N to fall asleep when she became more restless and grouchy. You were both walking home now, you pushing the pram.

"If you need me to come and meet you and entertain her again." He spoke when you reached your door to your tiny apartment. "Just give me a call." He handed you a small slip of paper. You nodded.

"Thank you Namjoon." You smiled and he gave a small wave before walking off.

(A/N: This is a shorter one shot as there's going to be a few parts to this one. I hope you enjoyed!)