Chapter 3

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

I began to fall asleep hoping I can get out of this mess

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes after a restless sleep; I kept waking up to Andrew's annoying snoring. Finally though when his snoring woke me up at about 5 in the morning I had it. I ran down the stairs to go find the kitchen. Luckily nobody was around so I didn't have to sneak about when I got a huge glass of cold water. I ran up the stairs hoping he was still asleep. And he was; thank god. I tip toed over to the still snoring loudly Andrew and then I took the water and spilled it over his head. With that I quickly grabbed my clothes for today and I bolted to the bathroom. As I heard Andrew begin yelling.

"Gabby!" Came Andrew's voice from the bedroom. Then I began to hear banging at the door. Thankfully the door was locked.

"Nobody's home." I yelled. I kept hearing banging form the door. Damn I'm screwed! I quickly got into my clothes for today which was a pair of blue basketball shorts and a white shirt that had the words New York on it. Then I put my hair in a ponytail. After a while the banging stopped. I have to run.

I quickly unlocked the door then I bolted out of the door and out of the room. I kept running I could hear Andrew running after me, damn it!

"You're going to get it Gabby!" Andrew yelled as I down the stairs, damn I am going to get it! Feet don't fail me now.

I kept running with Andrew hot on my trail. I decided with me beginning the cross country star to take this run outside. I ran into the kitchen and out the door, I was for a second blinded by the light but I kept running.

Sadly when I was blinded I head to the pool. I was at the edge, stuck. I turned around to see Andrew standing behind me very mad. I was ready to fight back id I have to.

He began walking towards me, I'm going to die. He pushed me and I was about to fall into the water when I grabbed his arm and pulled him in too.

With a splash we both ended up in the water. Right as we both fell in I swam my hardest to the opposite side of the pool. While Andrew who was actually still in his 'pajamas' from last night was shocked still right where we fell in. I quickly climbed out of the pool as I laughed hysterically.

"Your life is going to be hell Gabby I swear." Andrew said as he began to swim to the side of the pool. Well I should run now.

I took off back to the bedroom to go change into maybe my swim suit and some new clothes. I ran as fast I could even though I knew Andrew wasn't behind me.

~Andrew's P.O.V~

Right at this moment I was chasing Gabby around the house as she ran away. She fucking spilled water over me, and then she ran to the bathroom. I was pissed. She turned into the kitchen then she ran out the doors.

Suddenly she was stuck, right at the pool. Hahaha! She looked up at me as I walked up to her and I pushed her into the water but she grabbed my arm and made me fall in with her.

I opened my eyes and Gabby was already out of the pool. She was laughing hysterically. I glared at her as I began to swim to the edge of the pool.

"Your life is going to be hell Gabby I swear." I said as Gabby took off running. I rolled my eyes; she is so weird.

I sat at the edge of the pool just looking out at the sun as it kept slowly rising. It was very pretty extremely pretty. I shook head as the water droplets casted all around me. I walked back in the house heading towards my room. I knocked on the door.