Chapter 20

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

I love Andrew Miller; the guy in high school I used to hate. Wow.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

Today was the day of the Wedding rehearsal; the day before the wedding. You are probably wondering what happened to those 4 other days. Well the 1st of the 4th day I was hauled off to go do stuff with the old women. The 2nd day Andrew and I had to try cakes out, and a bunch of other stuff. Then the 3rd day Andrew was taken out with the men; lastly the 4th day Andrew I literally spent the whole day in bed, doing stuff. But today just started out terrible. I awoke to Andrew's phone ringing. Well specifically playing the song New Divide.

"Andrew get our ass up and answer your phone." I said as I pushed him out of bed. I was still so tired, we spent most of the night.......awake. He fell to the floor with a thud.

"What the Hell?" He said as he stood up, still in his boxers.

"Your god damn phone." I muffled out as I buried my head into the pillow. I was so tired. The wedding was tomorrow. I mean I really like Andrew; you know what let's face it how it is I love him. It's just I am still not sure about the wedding. I mean never mind, I truly don't know how to think of it. Getting married, what a strange thought. I must have fallen asleep because suddenly I was being shaken awake.

"Time to get up Gabby." Andrew said as he yawned. I groaned, but has our idiot parents planned for us this time? A torture chamber?

"I'm coming; I'm coming." I said as I sighed. Today, like most days, is going to be long. I slowly sat up as Andrew shut the bathroom door. Well I should take a shower too, I smell like sweat and Andrew's cologne. Nether smell is good; let me tell you that. I got up and I grabbed my clothes for today and a towel. I walked over to the other bathroom, for the bedroom I used to use. I moved out of there after the night well you remember. I started the shower as I stripped myself of my underwear or in Andrew language my pajamas. Then I got in and let the cool water relax me. Then I did what I need to do, shave, condition, and so forth. Then when I got out of the shower I changed into my clothes for today. It was a pair of jean shorts, some black converse, and a plain blue shirt. I looked at my hair, umm what to do? I quickly brushed it and put it into a ponytail. I look fine for the moment, and that's all I need to accomplish. I grabbed everything that I had brought into the bathroom today then I went back to our room. Still it felt so weird just to say that, 'Our Room.'

"Gabby are you almost done!" Andrew began to yell as I walked into the room. I sighed.

"Yes I'm done." I said as I walked into the room. Andrew smiled as he walked up to me and held me close. Oh god, heaven!

"Come on the parents are calling." Andrew said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead. I could feel myself blushing, even though I am used to being kissed mostly by Andrew I still blush just out of habit.

"Can't wait." I said with my best sarcastic voice. Andrew just smiled as we walked out of his room.

"So where we going today?" I asked as we walked down the stairs.

"I have no clue, all they said is meet at your parent's house." Andrew said as he opened the door. I walked through it as he locked it.

"Great." I said as I looked at the cloudy sky. This is a sign that I should stay in bed. Of course that's not going to happen. We walked to the car hand in hand as the wind spiraled around us. It was nice though, luckily not humid. We got into the car then we drove off to my parents house, oh what fun! The house was very quiet when we walked in, but seriously what could my parents be doing? Never mind, I never said anything. We walked into the kitchen and there was my mom reading a book, Mrs. Miller drawing, Mr. Miller doing taxes, and my dad cooking well something.