Love at First Sight?!?!(8 part 1)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

I smiled as I turned around to see Cara, Sam, Gwen, and Dylan with their mouths in a little o. I ran up to them and we all walked into the stands not talking about what had just happened. Wow that just happened.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Okay everyone this chapter is going to have 2 parts this is the 1st one. Well you may keep reading]

~Abi's P.O.V~

We sat up in the stands not to high but high enough. I felt really high, like a druggie. I wasn't even thinking at all, really. Cara and Gwen sat next to me while Sam was talking to Dylan. I felt so happy, so happy, so happy, so happy. Oh happy!

"What happened yesterday?" Cara asked as she looked at me, waiting for the truth. I looked at her, feeling quiet giddy.

"Nothin' silly, we talked." I giggled as I looked out at the stands that were already filling up with people. Cara let out an annoyed breath.

"No, something happened that was semi romantic that cause well that back there." Cara said as Gwen began to text. I smiled then I giggled.

"What happened?" Cara asked as she grabbed me by my shirt. My happy high self left me at that moment.

"Okay, don't do anything rash Cara." I said as I felt so scared. Gwen began to laugh.

"Explain now." Cara said as she let go of me. I let out a happy sigh as I looked at Cara.

"When he was dropping me off it began to rain so we were running through the rain hand in hand laughing. Then he was about to leave and he gave me a kiss on the cheek." I muttered out as I smiled at the thought. I looked down at the floor for a second then I turned to Cara. Her mouth was wide open and she looked surprised, very surprised. I then turned to Gwen and the same facial expression was on her. Oh lord.

"You two are meant to be!" Cara said as if she knew my love life. Where the tarot cards?

"Oh that is so cute!" Gwen squeaked as she smiled at me. I smiled looking at the floor again.

"Oh look here they come!" Cara said as I looked up and the stadium was filled and the home team was coming out. Jared. We had a perfect view right above where they sat. So we could see their faces, and everything. They all began to run out as the cheerleaders did something fancy that I didn't really care for. Suddenly they came running out Charles, Jared, and some other man in the front. I could see Jared skim the stadium looking for someone, which I hope is me. Suddenly he caught onto our group in the crowd he gave us, well me more, a dashing smile as the continued to run out. I let out a sigh of happiness.

"Wake up Abi!" Cara yelled into my ear making me almost jump out of my skin. I turned to her and glared at her.

"Leave me and my fantasy alone." I hissed as Gwen and Sam began to laugh. Wait where did Dylan go?

"Where's Dylan?" I asked as I looked around.

"He went to buy us all pops." Sam said looking quite happy herself. I smiled.

"Oh Lordy Abi you and Jared are hittin!" Cara said as she smiled.

"Yah, I guess we are. " I muttered as the game began. Almost everyone went on the field. Oh watch the national anthem. We all stood up and everyone said it (I'm not going to post it it's too long...) then the game began.

"I have your guys' drinks." Dylan said as he appeared handing everyone a pop. It was a Coke thank god, not a big Pepsi fan. During the game I noticed someone coming in who looked familiar. The girl had short blonde hair, I have seen her before. I think Jared introduced me to her. Bailey!

"Bailey!" I called out waving my hand to her. She looked at me and smiled running up the stands to where we sat.

"Hey Abi." She said as she next to Cara. Cara looked at me.

"Oh Bailey let me introduce some people. This is Cara." I said as Cara shook her hand.

"This is Gwen." She shook Gwen's hand.

"And lastly Sam." She then shook Sam's hand.

"And you should know Dylan." I said as Bailey sat down and got comfy.

"Hey isn't that Jared's jacket?" She asked me as Cara smiled. I just shook my head.

"So Bailey I guess haven't heard yet..." Cara said loudly. I glared at Cara.

"What have I not heard?" She asked looking a little scared of Cara, but any sane person should be scared of her.

"Well yesterday Mr. Jared kissed little Abi here on the check then today in front of us he kissed her on the lips." Cara said as she smiled at Bailey. Bailey looked at me.

"Is this true?" She asked sounding excited. I nodded my head and smiled, then I looked to the ground.

"Jared never kisses a girl on a first date at all, unless.........Oh My God!" Bailey yelled drawing attention to us.

"Bailey don't need to be loud." I hissed as the eyes turned away from us.

"Jared must really like you, a lot." Bailey said as she smiled. I smiled too. I liked the thought of that. I turned to the game as Bailey and Cara began to talk. Well that's good I guess because I really like Jared.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well that's all I am giving you for now!

The next part will be up soon, OH and don't worry only 2 parts!

Well I must be off

Hope you like it!

<3 Emmie :]