Love at First Sight?!?!(Chapter 10 part 2)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

I couldn't wait to see my dad.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Okay well no sad story this day, just some info. Okay well Love at First Sight is going to have 20 chapters, but there is going to be 1 more. I am going to release the name soon, but while you are waiting take a crack at it. Except the people who know because I want to see what people will think I named it. Okay and right now we are finishing up chapter 10 so 10 more chapters to go then next story. Okay well I better go, have an awesome day and hope you like chapter 10 part 2!]

~Abi's P.O.V~

My dad walked into the kitchen and smiled when he saw me.

"Abi girl!" He said as he rushed over to me and gave me hug.

"Hey dad." I smiled as he let go of me and messed up my hair. He just smiled. Then he turned to Jared, oh god.

"You must be Jared." He said as looked down at Jared with no emotion, though he was playing a trick. He always did this to my friends who were boys, it's routine.

"Yes Sir." Jared said as he looked a little scared. I just laughed.

"Stop it dad." I said as Ryan walked in. Ryan was getting so old. His blonde hair was a neater cut now and his hazel eyes darkening each day.

"Hey Ab." Ryan said as he walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey Ry. How's work?" I asked as he let go of me. He just laughed.

"Fine as always. How's College, anyone talk about me yet." Ryan asked as my dad walked over to my mom and gave her a kiss.

"No not yet." I laughed.

"Wait are you Ryan Miller the star football player of 02-06?" Jared asked Ryan. I turned around to Jared his mouth a was in a little o.

"Yes I am. And you are?" Ryan asked Jared. Jared looked scared a bit. It was so funny.

"Jared, I am the quarterback now at the University." Jared stuttered out. Ryan smiled.

"I've heard of you, keep up the work man. " Ryan said as he held up his fist to Jared. Then the chuckle touched or something like that.

"Mom, dad I am going to show Jared around the town. Be back soon?" I asked as I stood off the chair.

"Ok dead dinner will be done soon and you bags will be in your room." My mom said to me.

"Jared you bags will be in the guestroom which is right next to Abi's room." My mom said to Jared as she began to stir something.

"Be safe Abi." My dad said as I took Jared's hand and led him back to the front door.

"Always am dad." I said as Jared and I walked outside. I took Jared to my car which was in the garage. We couldn't have cars first year so this beauty stayed here. I opened the garage and my lovely car glistened, it was a Green Jeep Cherokee sport 2001. I loved it.

"Nice car." Jared said as I unlocked it and be both got in. I smiled as I started it up. The hum of the engine was beautiful.

"Okay well time for you to see where I got to grow up." I said as I backed up out of the driveway.

"Now I am a little scared." Jared said as I began to drive down the street.

"Trust me the scariest thing was meeting my brother & dad. You should be fine from here on out." I laughed as I began to drive into the lovely large town I grew up in.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well there you go Chapter 10 part 2

One more part then on to chapter 11

Okay well I got to go

I have a new obsession

Combat Arms, join and become my fan (User EmLeto)

Emmie_goes_rawr also has one (Willoe)

Well got to go

<3 Emmie