Love at First Sight?!?!(9 part 2)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

I hate him! Tears kept running down as I ran outside, the sky began to grow dark as rain began to pour from the sky.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Okay well I am going to my grandma's house for the weekend, so I am not sure when I will upload next. I might though upload while I am up there. Well I am going to let you read the story!]

~Abi's P.O.V~

The tears fell fast from my eyes, spilling onto my face. I didn't know where I was going nor did I care. I just had to keep running, far away from him. Barely any thoughts swirled around in my head, only a constant command Run. That's what I did. Suddenly as if to make this worst it began to pour, making me barely see anything. Though I could see a large full tree ahead. I ran towards it with the rain pouring and my tears still flowing freely. Though when I made it under I sat down and I began to ball.I don't know how long it lasted but in the middle of it I could hear something.

"Abi!" I didn't answer the call for me. I just sat there trying my best not to make a lot of noise. I brought my knees up to my chest and I sat there soaked.

"Abi!" The voice called out a second time. Suddenly as still little tears fell from my eyes I could see someone running towards me in the distance. I closed my eyes wishing I was alone. Though the person came closer till they were under the tree with me. Suddenly the person was next to me holding me.

"Abi." It was Jared. I looked up at his face, with that the tears flew freely again. He held me as I began to cry. I wished he didn't have to see this, I didn't want anyone to see this. Though it didn't matter now.

"It's okay please, shhh it's okay." Jared whispered in my ear, though I continued to cry.

"Here let's go." Jared said as he helped me up. He was wearing a sweatshirt, which he took off and handed to me.

"Just take my hand and follow me okay." Jared said. I was just able to nodded my head. Jared took my hand then be both began to run, though he was leading. We ran though the thick ran for a while. It made me think of my first date with Jared, with that when he kind of kissed me.

"Just a bit more Abi!" Jared yelled back as it rain faster with more rain drops falling from the sky. We ran till finally a familiar red Jeep was in my view. When we were feet away Jared opened the passenger door and climbed in as I along with him. I was sitting on his lap, leaning against him.

"Abi, Abi." Jared muttered as he held me close. I still felt like crying but I didn't want to cry anymore I wanted to be happy and be with Jared. Though what Patrick had said today still lay in my head. I let out a sigh.

"I am sorry you saw me like that." I said quietly as the pounds of rain on the roof filled the air.

"Don't worry about it okay." Jared said. I nodded my head. My hands laid loosely around his shoulders while his around my waist. I looked up into his eyes, as with that my hormones kicked in. I leaned in and so did Jared at the same time. His lips were pressed lightly against mine; the constant move of them was startling. It felt like they had always belonged there. His arms tightened around my waist, while mine tightened around his neck. His taste intoxicated my mouth with a feeling I had never felt before. It left me in wonderful.

"Abi you are so beautiful and so amazing." Jared said though the kissing. His breath like fire on my skin. With that we continued on.

~Madison's P.O.V~

"So you have a plan, don't you dear." Kelly said. I looked up at Kelly as I smiled.

"The coach is just like the players lust filled men who can give you anything." I said as I looked out the window at the rain.

"Wait doesn't that mean neither of you will get Jared." Kelly said as she sat down next to me. I just laughed.

"Soon Abigail won't have anything to give him, I still have money." I muttered out as Kelly grinned. I just laughed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So well hope you like it.

Chapter 9 part 2

Well hope you all have a good weekend, wherever you are

I better go

See you all later