Chapter 16

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

I wondered what James is doing right now.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Andrew's P.O.V~

He was now talking with the slut register girl.

"So how far did you get today with this so called Gabby?" The slut asked as she leaned against the counter. Her long black hair flowing onto the counter. James laughed. Oh god. I pulled out my phone and I began to tape them and record what they were saying.

"I got her to kiss me and think I love her!" James said as he laughed louder.

"I am going to win this bet." James said to the girl as he licked his lips. Ewww......he's kinky.

"We'll see, you still have to get into this so called Gabby's pants, then leave her." The girl said as she laughed. James began to laugh too.

"Remember if I win the bet you have to do me." James said as he smiled at the girl. She just laughed.

"If you win." She said as she leaned in closer. Then they began to make out.

"I can't wait to win." James said as he kissed her neck.

"Well I got to go." James said. That's my queue to leave. I stopped recording and I ran out of the store. I began to run down the street. Damn it, oh god Gabby. I ran faster, she needs to see this.

~Gabby's P.O.V~

Now I am so bored, great fun. I turned on the TV and the show Tosh.O was on. At least that is something. I began to watch it when my phone rang from a text. James.

'Hey Gabby. What r u doing?' ~From James

I quickly typed;

'nothing, y?' ~From Gabby

Instantly when I sent it I got a reply.

'Nothing, hey some friends and I are going out 2night. Wanna come?' ~From James

I thought about it, what else do I have to do. Nothing at all. So I quickly responded.

'Sure why not.' ~From Gabby

After I sent it I got a text.

'Good, be there in 10.' ~From James

So ten minutes then he picks me up again. Well better than being here.

'ok, c u in 10.' ~From Gabby

I shut my phone as I closed my eyes and laid down on the sofa. I was pretty tired. Maybe I should cancel, no I shouldn't. I really want to leave. Suddenly Andrew ran into the house. What the Hell is his problem.

"Gabby!? Gabby!?" He started yelling. Wow what an idiot.

"I'm here.." I said as he bolted into the room.

"Gabby, Gabby you have to see this!" Andrew said as he handed me his phone.

"See what? And why?" I asked as I took the phone.

"Let me explain. I saw that some kid kissed you. But furthermore I was in a store and that same kid was there. And stuff started to happen, so I taped it." Andrew explained as tapped his foot impatiently. He saw James kiss me! Damn it!

"Were you spying on me!" I hissed as I stood up. Which didn't help. I am about 5 inches shorter than Andrew.

"No, no. I was taking a walk!" Andrew said as he rolled his eyes.

"Just watch the video on my phone!" Andrew said loudly. I sat down and I pressed play on his phone. There was James and this slut of a girl in a store. Then they started talking.

"I got her to kiss me and think I love her!" James said as he laughed louder.

"I am going to win this bet." James said to the girl as he licked his lips.

"We'll see, you still have to get into this so called Gabby's pants, then leave her." The girl said as she laughed. James began to laugh too.

"Remember if I win the bet you have to do me." James said as he smiled at the girl. She just laughed.

"If you win." She said as she leaned in closer. Then they began to make out.

"I can't wait to win." James said as he kissed her neck.

"Well I got to go." James said as the video stopped.

Just as the video stopped the date for it came up, the date was today just about 5 minutes ago. Oh my fucking god! I am a idiot! I fell for some idiot again! A dick, ass hole, fucker! I handed back the phone to Andrew. I was on the verge of crying. Great just Great.

"Gabby don't cry." Andrew said as he patted my shoulder.

"Get away from me!" I hissed as I stood up. He backed away. I looked outside. You know what James should be here any second. Karma is a bitch, and it's time for James to get his.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think?

You know the drill!

So yah! Love you guy!