Chapter 8 Breakfast with Stewie Griffin boxers

So We were eating Halloween Candy when SHE came......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

*Recap*  

"I love you." I whispered back as he began to kiss my neck. I felt, well I have no idea what I felt as our naked bodies laid there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up in the bed; I was done of listening to Drake snore. I can't believe I did that, but I really don't care anymore. I have to say, my mind has been blown. I quickly slipped out of bed then I walked over to my dresser, I grabbed my clothes for today then I went into the bathroom. I took a wonderful warm shower using all my cherry soaps and shower stuff. I smelled lovely! After that I got dressed and dried my hair. After I was ready I walked back into my room and Drake was gone. I shrugged then I began to walk downstairs. A smell filled my nose, it smelled wonderful. I walked into the kitchen, and there was Drake trying to cook. Let me emphasize trying.

"Drake you're doing it wrong." I said as I pushed him away. He was trying to scramble eyes, major fail. He rolled his eyes, and then I noticed what he was wearing. The same boxers he wore back when we hated each other, Stewie Griffin boxers. I shook my head and laughed.

"What?" Drake asked. I grabbed a plate and put the eggs on it. I pointed at his boxers.

"Stewie Griffin?" I asked as I took out a fork and began eating the eggs. Drake smiled as he grabbed a fork and began to eat too.

"Hey, it shows character." He said. I jumped up on the counter, he sat next to me. Character, ha!

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked Drake as I took another forkful of eggs. Drake smiled a devious smile. Then he placed his arm on my leg slowly riding it up. Oh myyyyyyy! I grabbed his hand and leaned in towards him.

"Later." I murmured as I got up of the counter. I mean I just got dressed. His eyes were really big when I said is, like saucer big! Boys........ I groaned as I put the empty plate and forks into sink, then into the dishwasher. After a few minutes Drake and I went up stairs. He was taking a shower and getting dressed as I laid on the bed, waiting for him. Suddenly his phone began to rang. I picked it up.

'Blaine, you shouldn't do that.' I pictured the little angel on my shoulder. I am officially crazy!

'Where's the other guy?' I asked. Why not have fun being crazy....

'Wait......any moment.' With that the little devil appeared on my other shoulder.

'Took you long enough.' I complained as I still held the cell in my hand.

'Sorry, Rush hour.' The devil said as he cracked his fingers. I looked at both of them as the cell ringed again.

'Hello?" I asked looking from the devil to the angel and back.

'Oh right! Answer come on!! You know you want to.' The devil said as he nugged my cheek. I raised my eyebrows.

'No No! You both love each other...come on!' The angel pleaded.

'Hey, what would Drake do?" The devil asked.......

'You have a point there.' I said to the devil as he smiled.

'He does have a point.' The angel admitted. I sighed as I about to hit both of them when they disappeared. Well my mind has been made.

"I am crazy." I said to myself as I opened the text.