Chapter 21

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

"Four words, Parents are a calling." Andrew said. That explains everything.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

(Quick shout out! Yah! Well I want to give a shot out to dianeS2! Her poems are wonderfully brilliant. So take a look at them when you have a chance, tell her I sent you :D ! Have an awesome day! Love you all!)

~Andrew's P.O.V~

It was a quick and quiet ride back to Gabby's parent's house. Which was fine; we can't talk about anything with the granny in the car. But she kept looking from me to gabby and it really annoyed me. Finally though after those moments in the car we got to the house. The old nanny ran in ahead then Gabby walked to y side and we walked in holding hands. Then when we got to the door that the old nanny had left open we walked in.

"There you all are." My dad said as I let go of Gabby's hand. We stood there in the doorway of the living room. It was silent for a few moments as everybody smiled at us.

"Okay we all want to wish you a good night and I will pick you up tomorrow at noon Gabby." Mrs. Hunter said as she stood next to my dad.

"Your dad and I will pick you up Andrew at one tomorrow." Mr. Hunter said to me as he continued to sit on the sofa. I just did my best smile I could as I nodded. Gabby next to me just crossed her arms and did the same.

"Okay well you both have a goodnight, and see you tomorrow." Mrs. Hunter said as she waved.

"Bye." Everyone else said as we both turned around and headed outside. That's when we went back to holding hands. Gabby seemed happy, super happy.

"Hey let's go somewhere before we head home." I said to Gabby as I smiled.

"Sure why not." Gabby said we both got into my car. I pulled out of the driveway and I headed down the road towards the place my grandma would always take me when I was a kid. The drive there was quiet so I decided to turn the radio on and the song Fly Away From Here by Aerosmith. The car was quiet and I didn't like it. Though thankfully we finally arrived there.

~Gabby's P.O.V~

We both got out of the car, at the place Andrew wanted to show me. He took my hand and led me through this, well it looked like a park, but anyway he led me to a huge hill as the sun began to sink. We both sat down on the hill and watched as the sun sank, it was so beautiful.

"So what do you think?" Andrew asked as I leaned against him. I smiled.

"Wow, that's all. No that's not all. It's just this place is so beautiful, no AMAZING!" I said as I laughed. But the scene was truly amazing no breathtaking. Andrew smiled. Then we both laid down on the grass as the sun began to disappear fully. Finally the stars came out and oh were they beautiful. I could feel Andrew take my hand but I was lost in the stars.

"So do you like it?" Andrew asked as he kissed my cheek. I laughed how could I not like it? It was Amazing!

"Love it." I said simply as the stars twinkled. We sat there for a long time just gazing at the stars, letting time pass freely.

"We should probably go soon, we have a long day tomorrow." Andrew said as he began to stand up. I sighed as I stood up too.

"Yah you're right." I said as Andrew took my hand and we both walked down to the car. It was a silent drive home. Tomorrow we would be getting married. Originally before all of this I thought I would marry someone after college, but now I'm not going to college and I am getting married tomorrow! So much to take in. When we got home we sat on the sofa quietly. Till finally Andrew broke the silence.

"Are you sure about this marriage?" He asked as he looked at me. Damn, that's a hard question.

"Andrew for one it doesn't matter if I am sure I didn't chose this." I said as I tried my best to smile. I looked at him, he just nodded his head.

"You know if you really wanted to you could leave, I wouldn't stop you." Andrew said. I couldn't believe him! What the Fuck!?

"What the Hell Andrew!?" I yelled as I stood up. He looked at me.

"Well I mean if you didn't want to marry me...." Andrew said as he looked at the ground. What the Fuck? Where is this coming from? This doesn't sound like Andrew, well not the Andrew I have had the pleasure to meet.

"Why would you say that?" I asked as I sat back down. He looked up at me and he was about to say something but he stopped.

"What were you going to say Andrew?" I asked as I got up and got close to him.

"It's just I want to make sure you want this." Andrew said as he looked at me, his eyes boarding into mine. I sighed as I leaned up against him.

"You shouldn't say that, ever." I said as I could feel him kiss my head. Why in his right mind would he think of that, if I didn't want to marry him I would have kicked his ass then ran away a while ago. I let out another sigh as I got up.

"Come on let's get to bed." I said as I stood up. I was so tired though. Andrew came to my side and I leaned against him and let out a long yawn.

"Here get on my back." Andrew said. I was so tired so I did. I climbed onto his back and he took me to bed, but I fell asleep. I began to dream, but this dream was wonderful.

I was in a small house up in the mountains sipping a glass of Ice tea enjoying the view. Then all of a sudden Andrew appeared behind me.

"How was your day Gabby?" He asked as he sat next to me. Suddenly I started to talk, my dream self was controlling it I was just witnessing it.

"Well the kids were a hassle." I said. KIDS???!!!KIDS??!! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING??!! Then the dream ended.

I sat up in my bed, breathing heavy and sweating. I realized also I was still in my clothes I wore to bed. I sighed; well that was a dream. Suddenly I was crying, I have no fucking idea why too.

"Gabby?" Andrew said as he sat up, he is well was sleeping next to me.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." I said as I whipped the tears from my eyes. I could feel him wrap his arms around my waist. I couldn't take it. I began balling as Andrew held me close. I still have no idea why. Finally after a while I began to stop crying.

"Gabby will you tell me what's wrong?" Andrew asked calmly. I took a deep breath.

"It was a dream I had." I said plainly as I began try to get him to let me go.

"Anything else?" He asked as he let go of me. I let out another deep breath.

"No, that's it." I said as I began to lay down, Andrew laid right next to me. I began to try to get father away from him but I realized there was no point. So instead I got closer to him. He then began to hold me close. Tomorrow is the wedding, tomorrow I will become Mrs. Gabby Miller.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think?

YOu all know the drill.

Okay well hope you like the chapter, only 8 more (Including Epilogue).

Next one is the wedding.....Yah!

Oh I hope you check out my other story Sunrise & Sunset!

Well Love you all!

:)