Chapter 5 All talking B*tch

So We were eating Halloween Candy when SHE came......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

*Recap*  

"Jealous my ass." I muttered as I sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay well after school, the shopping trip didn't happen. Lilly was going on a date with Freddy today, so tomorrow we were going. Defiantly. Drake and I drove to my house after school. And then Drake explained that he was going to be out of town tomorrow, and I shouldn't worry. Please why would I worry? Oh yah.....that boyfriend napper lives only a few houses down!! Drake left, and I was all alone. After school I called up Kevin and Lilly, they were on their way over right now.

I stared up at my ceiling, bored. I glanced over at my clock; they should be here any second. I listened as the sound of my doorbell echoed through the house, they're here! I jumped up off the bed and ran downstairs. Kevin and Lilly were at the door, holding a shit load of dresses.

"What the Hell are those?"I asked as I gestured towards the gowns. Kevin laughed, and Lilly joined in. Wait!! I don't get it!!

"Silly Billy." Kevin began "Winter Formal, Hello?! Only like 2 more weeks!" Winter formal, the formal they made because they thought the school didn't have enough dances. Let's see there is the Halloween Dance, Christmas Dance, New Year's Dance, Valentine's day dance, Spring Dance, April Fool's Dance, May Flower's Dance, Summer Dance, and last but not least Start up the school year Dance. Way too many dances for my taste!

"Does this mean.....I have to try those things on?" I said, well hissed. Kevin smiled. Okay I cannot say no to Kevin he can be like a mega bitch sometimes and other times he is so persuasive. It annoys me so much sometimes. I rolled my eyes as I let them in. We all went up to me room. It ended up with me dressing up because I was informed that Lilly already had her dress picked out, of course. Right now I was trying on a short red dress, which was like the 10th dress I have tried so far. Let me restate that, a very very very short red dress. It was so skin tight that I could barely move and so short you could already see my but without me even bending down. I waddled out of the bathroom.

Okay, no." Kevin said before I could even get fully into the room. He grabbed me by the shoulder and brought me to the bed. Then he pushed me down onto it. Kevin turned around then basically divided into the pile of dresses both of them brought. It disappeared under the pile. Lilly and I watched as he resurface with another dress. He handed it to me.

"Babe, I know you and this is so you." He said as he smiled. I just frowned and rolled my eyes. Lilly elbowed me and finally I got up. I went back into the bathroom and changed into the dress. I have to say Kevin is a genius! I loved it. It was a light blue ball gown sort of dress. It had a heart shaped line, fine beading, and a lace up back. I really loved it. I walked out and both Lilly and Kevin clapped. Well that's done. Thank God!!

After  that we all headed outside on my front lawn to rake leaves, yah I know that sounds really boring. But we were really bored. So we were playing in the leaves and enjoying ourselves we Miss Thing walked by. Okay I could of just let her walk by, nothing said between us. But no I had to go all 'F you!' And that what I did. I flipped her off as she walked by. She smiled and walked towards me. I just smiled at her. Kevin and Lilly watched from a safe distance.

"Blaine."

"Bitch."

"Blaine, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to get Drake back. No matter what you say or do. I will always do it 50 times better, well at the least the way he wants it. He wants me not you...you..you...little cunt." She hissed as she glared at me. I just smiled at her.

"I didn't know the Bitch had such an amazing vocabulary." I mocked as I smiled. She glared at me then stormed off. Hahahaha does that bitch right to mess with me like that! Hahahaahahah! Lilly and Kevin came to my side as she walked off.

"Too often, we lose sight of Life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown. But it only take 4 to extend you arm and BITCHSLAP that motherfucker upside the head." Kevin muttered, his voice was monotone. We all began to crack up. But in the back of my mind I was thinking how much fun I would have bitch slapping her!! That would be the best ever!! Oh please, please, please make this come true!! We all went back into my house for some hot coco.

But in the back of my mind I was thinking about what she had said. I didn't like my odds.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey Guys! I hope you guys are having a fantastic Saturday. I'll be off this week in florida enjoying 1/3 of my Christmas.

So this might be the big upload for a hile. Then after that BAM! Upload city!! :) That sounds like my kind of Paradise!

Hope you guys like the chapter

So my question today is What is your favorite Boy name? Mine is Steven/Stephen or Chris

Well I got to go guys.   *Internet Hug!!*

~Emmie