Chapter 25

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

We went on into the night content with the touch of our skin and the whispers of love to each other, for we were truly happy.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes to a dark room, oh god! I jumped up out of bed and I ran to the bathroom. I quickly opened the toilet and there went everything.

"Gabby?" Came Andrew's voice from bedroom. He came running into the bathroom. He had slipped on some boxers. He bent down next to me rubbing my back and helping me keep my hair out of well you know what. Finally after server long minutes I stopped throwing up.

"I feel terrible." I moaned as I leaned my head against the wall. I felt like I just threw up my insides.

"Here how about you lay down and if you still feel like this in the morning we'll go to the doctors." Andrew said as he grabbed a towel and put it around me. Then he took my hand and helped me up. When we were walking to the bed I had to lean against Andrew the whole entire time. Andrew was about to help me into bed when I stopped him.

"Let me get something on." I said. Andrew just nodded his head. I stumbled to my clothes which had been moved into the closet. I slide on a black bra and some black underwear. Then I put on a short blue nightgown that had straps. I walked back out feeling very warm and tired. Andrew arrived at my side then he helped me into bed. Andrew got into bed as I followed. He held me close to him as he rubbed my back. I had my arms around his neck as I rested on his chest. I hope I feel better in the morning.

~Andrew's P.O.V~

I was awakened by the sounding of someone throwing up. I sat up and I realized Gabby was not in bed anymore. I quickly slipped on my boxers which were still on the floor.

"Gabby?" I yelled as I ran into the bathroom. She was over the toilet still naked. I sat next to her as I rubbed her back and I kept her hair up. She kept throwing up for a long time. Then she stopped and she leaned against the bathroom wall. I have no idea what to do.

"I feel terrible." She moaned out in agony. I really wished I could help her. Maybe she ate something bad.

"Here how about you lay down and if you still feel like this in the morning we'll go to the doctors." I said as I grabbed a towel then I put it over her. Then I took her hand and helped her up. I have never seen Gabby so helpless before, it was odd. We began to walk back to the bedroom as she leaned against me, wow she really must not feel good. I was about to help her into bed when she stopped me.

"Let me get something on." Gabby said sounding so tired. I just nodded my head. She walked into the closet as I sat on the bed looking out the window at the moon. Then I looked at the clock, it was 3 in the morning. She needs some sleep; we've maybe had about 4 hours of sleep. Suddenly Gabby opened the closet door and I rushed to her side helping her into bed. I got onto the bed helping her in. I held her close as she put her arm around my neck and rested her head on my chest. The touch of skin was blazing, wow she will really need to see a doctor in the morning. I laid there for a while till I realized Gabby was already asleep. I felt really bad for her. I wish I could do something. All I can do at the moment is just keep holding her as I sleep; well I guess that will do.

~Gabby's P.O.V~

It was hard to fall asleep with the pain and the heat but I was able to finally. Well what a honeymoon so far. Sex then my sickness, great. Romance at its best. After a few hours asleep I woke up still feeling terrible. Andrew was still fast asleep so I slipped out of bed and I grabbed a blanket as I shuffled downstairs. I laid down on the cool leather couch waiting for the sun to rise. I was so tired but I felt so bad at the same moment. As I was laying there I heard someone on the stairs, who else but Andrew. I could hear him walk into the room and sit next to me.