Love at First Sight?!?!(7)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

"Goodnight Cara." I muttered as I went into the closet and I put my pajamas on. Then I slide into bed thinking about Jared's kiss.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Shout out time!! Yah!! Okay well today's shout out goes to a new person LiveLaughLoveForLife she just started her first Wattpad story & it's really good it's called The Assassin's Story. Pretty easy read well that it! Oh and another thing thank you all who comment & vote. You guys really rock. As you have seen I am moving lower on the What's Hot List, almost on page 2 for Humor what's Hot. So a shout out also goes to you guys for supporting me. Love you all, oh and yah you can continue on with the story]

~Madison's P.O.V~

"That Bitch!" I hissed as I stepped into the shadows just as Jared ran off away from Abigail. He fucking kissed her! He kissed that little ugly girl! Oh I was so mad.

"Madi what's wrong?" Kelly asked as she stepped next to me. Her even blonder hair then mine was curled around her soft white face, her pink lips held shut not letting anything escape, while her blue eyes held no interest in anything. She is my hero. Her pink miniskirt still nice and dry and her white cami also dry. We both stood under her pink umbrella. Though our pink high heels looked more brown now, pity they were pretty expensive.

"That Bitch Abigail Miller took my boyfriend!" I hissed through clenched teeth. Kelly rolled her eyes as we began to walk down the street.

"Babe I can help you get him back." Kelly muttered as she we walked into a drive way, a party was going on today. As Kelly and I are amazingly hot, we must attend. Oh and seduce. We walked into the doors while chaos spread about the room, typical.

"We'll talk later." Kelly muttered to me as she walked into towards a group of men, giving them her best walk. I giggled as I put down her umbrella. I threw it on the floor. Now it's my turn, ohh this is going to be fun. Kelly and I try to see how many guys we can do in 4 hours. She usual wins by one but not this time. I was wearing a pair of the shortest black shorts I owned, while I wore a pink corset looking top. I have to admit I looked like a hooker but it was all for this game. I slowly walked over to a bunch of the football players, I really wanted to see Jared among them but he wouldn't be here he was just with the bitch! I walked up to Mike one of the other star football players.

"Hey Mike." I whispered as I walked up to his side. He looked down at me, his eyes leaving his head for at least a second.

"Madi is that you?" He asked with alcohol on his lips. The smell was intoxicating.

"Who else would it be?" I said as I lightly licked my teeth. Mike smiled down at me, the drunken football player kind of smile. I just knew he would pass out any minute. This should be fast then. I grabbed his hand and I placed it right on the top of my shorts.

"Come on Mike have some fun with me." I said as his eyes grew bigger. Of course I knew he would fall for it. He is an ordinary customer of mine you could say. I took his arm and led him upstairs towards the usual spot in this house. As we walked my mind was thinking about how I will get Jared & get rid of Abi.

~Abi's P.O.V~

I had a boring morning today nothing to exciting, well there was Patrick.

"Abi can you go out tonight?" Patrick whispered to me during class. I sighed as I looked over at Patrick his blonde hair covering his golden eyes, why did I have to sit by him? Why oh Why?