Epilogue

EPILOGUE!

*Stifles tears* You guys are great :] I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Thank you for supporting this story. These weeks (?) mouth (?) has meant a lot. It means more when I am able to read your comments, which I do every time. Thanks you guys a lot.

Emmie

.

.

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

*Recap*

"Ask her now before it's too late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

Well today's the day. First Day of School, joy. I got up this morning really fast. I wanted to get this day done as fast as I can. I groaned as I ran to the bathroom and brushed my thick hair quickly. Then I watched it get all curly again. I slipped on some dark blue skinnes, my new My Chemical Romance shirt (for their new album Danger Days: the true lives of the fabulous kill joys), and my black converse. My black Hot Topic bag was sitting on my desk so I grabbed it then I went right back to the bathroom. I put on some green eyes shadow and some purple color lip gloss. Now I was ready.

"Bye Mom!" I yelled into the house. I don't think she's really home. Though you never know. I walked by Erik's room, quickly letting myself take a peek in. All his poster, crap, and clothes were gone. He left for The University of Florida a week ago. Now when my parents would go on their trips I would be utterly alone and dependent, just like I was when he was here. I stood in the doorway for a second. Maybe this was a new day for me. A new school year. A new time to remake myself. Ah who am I kidding?!

"Bye Erik." I whispered as I walked down the stairs. I looked around the house. My parents were gone, again. I looked up and tapped to the back of the door was a note.

.

Blaine

We're sorry dear, last night we got called to India. You're father's great-great uncle's cousin died and we have to go to a funeral.

So we'll be gone for a while. Also we heard that we have new neighbors. After school go say hi to them. We love you Blaine.

We left some money for food. Have a good first day at school.

Love Mom & Dad

.

"Great just Fucking Great!" I yelled into empty house. Of course my parents are gone again!! DO THEY KNOW HOW TO STAY AT HOME FOR A LEAST A WEEK! I groaned then I decided it was pointless. I grabbed my keys and I ran out to my car. This day is just going to suck and suck and suck till I kill somebody then I get to take a ride in a police car. My parents probably won't even notice. I rolled my eyes at my stupid thoughts as I got into the car. I started the car up then I pulled out of the driveway. I glanced at the moving truck next door. New neighbors, fun. NOT! I turned on the radio and thank god, My chemical Romance came on. I needed to sing. So I did.

.

"Drugs! Gimme me drugs Gimme me drugs, I don't need it but still what you got, still take the cash and I'll keep it. Eight legs to the wall, hit the gas at the mall Every crawl, every crawl, every crawl, now hit that detonator.

Love, gimme me love, gimme me love, I don't need it but I'll take what I want from your heart and keep it in a bag in a box on the floor with an X, gimme me more, gimme me more