Chapter 5

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

Well if I can't swim then I'll go play basketball in the backyard.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

I fluttered my eyes open to the sound of constant banging. I sat up and there across the pool was Andrew shirtless (oh god damn!) playing basketball, well more just shooting the ball. I could feel myself blush. I finally know what people mean a body to kill for. Not that I would kill anyone for Andrew, that's absurd.

He turned his body to me and looked at me; I began to blush as he smirked! God damn fool!

"What you looking at Gabby?" Andrew yelled at me.

I glared at him "Some one who sucks at Basketball!" I yelled back as I stood up and I walked over to the side of the pool. I slide in then without getting my hair wet. Then I got back out and I walked over to my towel. I sat down even though I was still dripping wet. I looked up and Andrew was staring at me, undressing me again.

"What you looking at Andrew?" I asked back as I smirked myself. He turned around and began mumbling something. I laughed then I grabbed my towel and went inside. Crap I forgot my other stuff. I walked back outside. I grabbed my stuff then I walked back inside.

I went back up to the bedroom, and I decided to take a nap. I laid down on the bed still in my swim suit luckily dry. I drifted off to a dreamland where there was my dream boy and not Andrew.

~Andrew's P.O.V~

After a lot of Basketball I decided to go inside. It was getting pretty late; it was already 5 pm. I was getting really tired and hungry. Maybe I should just order Pizza, yah that sounds good.

I quickly dialed the local pizza place. Then I ordered a large cheese pizza. They said they would be here in 20 minutes. I better go tell Gabby.

I walked up to my room and knocked on the door. I heard nothing.

"Gabby?" I called in as I opened the door. And oh my god. There she was on my bed lying still in her swim suit sleeping. I swear I might have a boner.

"Gabby?" Damn I do have a boner! I ran to the bathroom.

"Get the Hell up Gabby Dinners almost here!" I yelled. Suddenly I heard some muffled talking and then a thud.

"Ouch!" Came Gabby from the bedroom

~Gabby's P.O.V~

"Get the Hell up Gabby Dinners almost here!" Came a voice as I was rudely interrupted from my dreamland. I let out a sigh as I left my dream.

Smack! Bam!

"Ouch!" I said as I opened my eyes. I was lying on the floor, well that hurt a lot! Who just called me?

I looked around and then I muffled out a "Hello?" Wait why was I asking that really, it's probably Satan's spawn.

"Gabby go downstairs and wait for the Pizza!" I heard Andrew yell form the bathroom. I sighed as I quickly slipped on the dress then I walked slowly down the stairs.

After ten minutes the pizza finally came but Andrew was still upstairs. Well you snooze you loose. I took the pizza, that he had paid for over the phone plus tip, into the family room and I sat down on the couch. I want to watch a movie.