Chapter 4 {part 2} Drake

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

*Recap*

"Come on Vamp." I muttered as I walked towards the stairs of my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He followed me up the stairs and down the hallway towards the room at the end of the hall, which was the guest room. I opened the door and walked into it revealing a white room. There was some other stuff in it but not a lot. Drake walked in with a odd look on his face.

"Are you serious?" He asked as he turned around to me. I crossed my arms.

"Ummm, yah." I plainly stated as he walked around the room. He sighed as he pulled something out of his jean pocket is was a little sack.

"Well it could use a little sprucing." Drake said as he opened the sack dumping a little of the contents in the palm of his hand, which was red dust. He blew on it sending it all around the room. Everything grew very bright so I closed my eyes. I opened them back up to see the white room gone.

"Oh My God." I said looking around the room. It was so different. What the Hell has just happened? Now the room was all black and it had a hug black bed in it, black stereo, red couch, black desk with a red computer, two doors that have never existed, and a guitar. I could feel my jaw drop.

"No need to gawk Blaine." Drake said with a wicked smile. I shut my mouth then I glared at him.

"Lilly & Alyssa are going to be coming over soon." I said as I turned around and walked over to my room which was the closet room to the guest room. I opened my door to my wonderful room. I loved it the walls were plastered with 30 seconds to Mars posters and medals from Track. You could barely see the paint that actually covered my wall, which was green. I walked into the room leaving my door opened flopping down on my comfy bed.

"Nice room, but too bright for my taste." Came an ANNOYING voice from my doorway.

"Get out Drake." I hissed as I turned around on my bed looking at them. He looked at my wall.

"Who the Hell are they?" He asked pointing at my posters. I laughed, seriously laughed. Drake just looked at me as if I was crazy, I stopped laughing. He can't be serious.

"You really don't know who they are?" I asked standing up. Drake shook his head. I rolled my eyes.

"They are my favorite band, 30 seconds to Mars." I said as I pointed at the poster.

'That's Jared, Shannon, and Tomo." I said going from Jared {The lead singer that makes me faint}, Shannon {Shanimal!}, to Tomo {The quiet one :) }.

"What is 30 seconds to Mars?" Drake asked looking at me. I felt like I was explaining this to someone who is a child.

'They are an amazing band." I said.

"Why am I even talking to you." I wondered out loud as I shook my head. I groaned as I quickly pushed Drake out of the room.

"Hey Let Go!" Drake yelled as I was about to shut the door.

"Leave me alone." I said as I smiled and ducked back into my room. I locked the door then I went over to my computer. I quickly logged on as I put on my Ipod to Kings and Queens by none other than 30 seconds to Mars. I typed in my favorite website, Wattpad.com and I looked over my story Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that. {Where have I heard that story before????} It was doing pretty well so I got off of Wattpad. I grabbed my phone as the music kept playing and I began to text Lilly.

'When u & al coming?' I waited barely a second when she replied.

'In bout 5 mins. :) Freddy is kool.' I laughed.

'Drake is rude, stupid, and so on...'

'Sucks 2 be u. srry though.' I laughed at Lilly's text. She can be funny at times...

'it's sokay.'

'kk well c u soon!' I read Lilly's text then I shut my phone up and I shoved it into my pocket. I laid on my bed and I stared up at the ceiling. Looking at my poster of Jared Leto, or aka Hottie!! :D With that there was a knock on my door. What the Hell?

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

September 11th, this is my story in honor of all those who died that day.

:(

Okay well I'm very mellow today, so hope you like the story

I am hoping you all vote or comment or even fan??

Well your choice. So love you guys :)

Oh & the pic on the side is of 30 seconds to Mars, my obbession!!!

Oh and watch the music vid it's y 2nd fav, Kings & Queens by 30stm!!

₪ ø lll •o. !!! {30stm}

:)

<3 Emmie