Love at First Sight?!?! (14)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

"Now Jared is gone at least I can have Joey he is the new Quarterback."I laughed as I bite my lip. Kelly and I laughed at Abi. What a dumb bitch.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

~Abi's P.O.V~

I felt lost, the days passed slowly. The dread took over. He made my heart feel whole. Now I felt empty, so empty so alone. The feeling was dreadful, it was terrible. I wouldn't tell anyone what had happened between me and Jared. They didn't need to know. Cara has been going on and on about how I need to tell her.

Patrick wasn't any better. Everyone has heard that Jared was gone. Patrick just gave me glances like he knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Though he kept quiet. Kacey and Whitney started to talk to me more. So I talked right back, they were sweet girls. Bailey would email me every once and a while. She asked me exactly what Cara would ask. I would just change the subject.

Mouths began to pass, my mind still in one thought. Still glued to the memory of one person. A man that changed my life, name Jared Tyler. I had fallen in love with him, I still was.

~Madison's P.O.V~

Abi was a fright now, quieter than quiet and looking rather depressed. So I had moved out and now I was with Kelly. I still wondered why Jared would take my money, he is so confusing. What an odd boy.

"Madi. I'm going out, coming?" Kelly asked as she slipped on her revealing dress.

"No thanks not in the mood." I muttered as I looked out the window upon the grey campus.

"Suit yourself." Kelly said as she slipped on her shoes and walked out. I kept looking out the window thinking just thinking. The thoughts swirled my head the plan to ruin Abi and Jared how much time I spent on it for nothing. All I got was the sperm of an old man who is a horny bastard. Jared lost everything and Abi well I have no idea. Wait am I feeling guilty? Impossible! I still thought it was so amusing that Abi and Jared were ruined. I stood up and I grabbed my cell dialing a new fuck buddy I have obtained.

~Jared's P.O.V~

I sat in the room as I took a deep breath, was this for the best. What did I do to deserve this? I didn't want to leave Abi, why oh why?

"Jared Tyler." A man called. I looked up at him, he war rather large. The camo just made him larger. I stood up and I walked up to him. He handed me the bag, my boots, and my uniform.

"Welcome Sir." He said as I walked into the auditorium room. Lost in thought. I miss Abi, I miss her so much.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well please message my dad help me out!!!! Please!!

Well I got to go, need to type so I can get Love finished with

Then on to Virginity

<3 YOU all!

~***Emmie***~