Chapter 12

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

I am going to fight for Gabby and I am going to get her no matter what.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

As I slept the images of Sugarplums over took my head, no just kidding. I had a dream that night that I was a strawberry, yep a red strawberry. Suddenly a man picked me and I was on a cutting board, I was about to be cut!

I woke up yelling "FRUITSALAD! FRUITSALAD!" Really loud. Wow that was weird. I scratched my head and I looked at the time, it was 6 in the morning. Damn I didn't want to get up early. Well maybe if I start early I won't run into Andrew. I yawned then I jumped out of the bed. I walked over to the window. It was nice and sunny. My kind of day, yes! I ran over to my bag and I quickly pulled out some underwear, bra, jean shorts, my black converses, and a black t-shirt that said 'Green Day'. I walked into the bathroom and I quickly brushed my hair and I put it into a ponytail. I didn't need makeup, wait when do I wear makeup! Hahahahah! I grabbed my phone then I walked out into the hallway, just as Andrew did. Great just my luck. I glared at him then I began to walk fastly down the hallway towards the stairs.

"Gabby, Wait!" Andrew yelled as he ran after me. Damn this house, damn this marriage, damn it all! I ran down the stairs ignoring him as he followed me, pleading forgiveness.

"Andrew Fuck off or I will roundhouse kick you in the face." I hissed as he skidded to stop behind me. I turned around as he gave me a pleading look.

"Gabby please let me explain that message." Andrew said but I decided to be a bitch, hey what else can I do, and interrupt him.

"There is nothing to explain so leave me the hell alone!" I yelled as my phone began to play the song 21 Guns by Green Day. I let out a sigh as I quickly ran outside then I answered my phone.

"Hello?" I asked as I was blinded for a second by the sun.

"Hey Gabby it's me James." James said. Thank you a voice I actually want to hear, it's a miracle!

"Hey James!" I said my voice sounding way too cheery.

I could hear him chuckled on the other end of the phone "Hey, I was just wondering do you want to come catch a movie with me?" James asked as it went silent for only a second. I smiled, a time away from the dickhead Andrew. HEAVEN!

"Yah of course." I said as I sat down on the ground. I could hear him sigh relief.

"So how about in at noon, I have to pick up something. So where do you want me to pick you up?" James asked as I looked off at the clouds. I gave him the street where Andrew lived but I made the address wrong.

"Well see you in at noon." I said as I stood up.

"See you at noon Gabby." James said; saying my name very seductively. Or what I thought sounded seductively, I could be just imagining things. But who cares! Suddenly the line went dead and I put my phone in my back pocket. I looked at the lovely sky then I walked back inside. Now what should I do? Well Andrew's gone thankfully so maybe some breakfast then TV or maybe a video game.

I went through the kitchen till I found a Coke, it's never too early for coke, and a breakfast bar. I quickly ate the breakfast bar and then I enjoyed the cold Coke, slowly. After that I went to the Family room. I looked around and decided to play a video game. Andrew had a Wii, so I put in the game Call of Duty 4 World at War (Yep I know my video games, p.s I have actually played this video game. I'm pretty good at it too!). I started a new game on the Veteran level with is the hardest, a challenge bring it. I beat the game in about 1 hour and ½ easily. Great now I have nothing to do for 3 hours. So I decided why not watch a movie. I put in the movie Sleepy Hollow. I watched that as I drifted off to my day dreaming land.

~Andrew's P.O.V~

"There is nothing to explain so leave me the hell alone!" Gabby yelled as her phone began to go off. She walked outside. WOW that was a hit where it hurts. I let out a sigh as I walked upstairs. I found it quiet amusing though that one small stupid girl could have this much effect on me. Maybe my brain is telling me that I want to do Gabby? Maybe it would just be the fact that I would finally be irresistible? Maybe it's just how hot she is? Or well maybe........no not that........Impossible! Well whatever, I flushed the thought from my head. I opened the door to my room, perfect air-conditioned room.

'Andrew you're an idiot, you know why you want Gabby.'

'Oh no not you again! Leave me the Hell alone!'

'No you listen to me mister......'

'I'm not listening to you because your so called ideas suck!'

'Now you suck, well you want to suck something something....'

'Shut it!'

'NO YOU FIRST LISTEN THEN I'LL SHUT IT!'

'You know you're a bitch or a dick or whatever you are.'

'That proves you're an idiot.'

'You are part of me so you're an idioit too.'

'Are not.'

'Are so.'

'Are not.'

'Are so.'

'Are so.'

'Are not.'

'Ha I win. Another way to prove how idiotic you are.'

'Shut up and leave me the fuck alone.'

'Not until you listen.'

'OK I'LL LISTEN!'

'Okay well here is my little plan for you to win Gabby back.........................................................'

'You know that's a pretty good idea.'

'Seee! I'm not the idoit around here!'

'Stop now your pushing it.'

'okay whatever.'

'Have fun watching it'

'Have fun doing it.'

Seriously another talk with my conscious, I'm going crazy! But my conscious did have a good idea. Now time to execute this idea, this wonderful marvelous idea. I smiled as I knew this new guy is going to get hell. Time to get my Satan on.