Love at First Sight?!?! (2)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

Cara walked up and began to bowl. Then I saw them.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Hey everyone! I am giving a shout out to one of my fans who writes very good stories. So go check out 3mma24Em's stories. Tell her I sent you! Well continue on.]

~Abigail's P.O.V~

Oh my fucking god. Two dudes walked into the bowling alley. One had light blonde that wasn't that long or spiky and crystal blue eyes. Then the other one had reddish brown hair and light hazel eyes. Both were hot. I turned away; I just knew I was blushing.

"Abi your up." Cara said. I looked over at Cara. Focus Abi, focus.

"Be there in a sec." I said as I took a deep breath then I walked up to beginning of the lane. I grabbed my ball which was pretty light. I sighed as I aimed for the right direction then I used a little flick of the wrist and I was getting a strike.

"How the Hell did you do that?" Cara said still with a full piece of pizza in her mouth. I laughed.

"For one my dad taught me how to do that." I said as I sat down. I took another long sip of my coke and a bit of the pizza. Right when I put my pizza down I noticed the two hot dudes were setting up next to us, oh damn. I took another big breath. Suddenly before I knew it I was up again. I grabbed the bowling ball, just as the dud with brownish red hair grabbed his, Great. I quickly aimed and flicked my wrist and another strike.

"I'm never going to take you bowling anymore, this isn't fun." Cara said. I laughed.

"Well then I will have to find another game I can beat you at." I said as I sat down and grabbed my pizza. Sam was up and Cara was sitting next to me.

"Did you see the hotties behind us?" She asked as she winked. I nodded my head.

"Good, this might work." Cara said as she stood up. Wait, what? Cara walked up to Sam and whispered something. Sam nodded her head Cara quickly bowled then it was my turn. I got up as Cara leaned against the seat the separated us from those two boys. I could just hear them talking.

"Hey do you two attend UC?" Cara asked them. The boy with blonde hair looked at her.

"What is it to you?" He asked as if he got her. Cara smiled.

"Well it's our first year here and we want to make sure all the boys her are as hot as you." Cara said. Oh my I might gag. That was pathetic. I quickly bowled the ball as I let out some laughter. Another strike, of course. The blonde hair dude laughed.

"I'm Cara." Cara said to him as she held out her hand. The man shook it.

"Charles and my friend over there is Jared." Charles said to Cara as we walked over to our lane. He sat next to Cara.

"That's Sam, and Abi." Cara said as she pointed from Sam to me. I sat down and I felt like I was going to gag again.

"You know what I think I want to go back to the dorm." I said as I stood up. I quickly slipped off both of my bowling shoes then I slipped on my one other shoe. Time to go get the other one. Suddenly Jared appeared at my side.

"Can I join you; I can't stand that at the moment." He said as he stuffed his hands in his sweatshirt pocket.

"Sure." I said, as the air got a little awkward, great.

"So first year?" He asked as we got to the shoe place. I nodded my head as I handed the man over the counter my shoe. He handed my other one back. I slide it on as Jared got his. Wow, this is really weird why the Hell is he talking to me. I was about to leave when Jared arrived at my side. We began to walk and we were almost outside when suddenly I slipped, and fell right on my ass. Great just great, Abi! What the Hell did I slip on? Oh damn my ass is wet, and sticky! Ewww!

"Ewww." I said as I took my hand off the floor, it was a slushy.

"Here let me help you." Jared said as he extended his hand. I grabbed it as he helped me up. My ass, wait scratch that my whole back is wet, why, oh why? I stood up feeling so stupid.

"Your whole back is wet." Jared said. I was about to make a run for it, this is very awkward. Suddenly Jared took off his grey sweatshirt and handed it to me. I looked up at him as I held the sweatshirt.

"Well put it on." He said as he shoved his hands in his pockets. I nodded my head as I slid on the warm jacket. It felt so fuzzy and it smelled like Pine needles.

"Umm thank you." I muttered out as we walked out of the bowling alley.

~Jared's P.O.V~

We walked into the bowling alley, a tradition for us, Charles, Dylan, and I. Except Dylan couldn't make it.

"So Jared finally made your choice about your major?" Charles asked me as we got our lane and our shoes.

"Do you always ask me that, last year every new semester you asked me that." I said as we began to walk over to our lane, lane 16. We were right next to 3 girls. One had long dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, one had shorter black hair and green eyes, then the last one she had soft maple color hair and dark green eyes.

"Dude look at the babes." Charles said as he elbowed me.

"Yah, yah I see them." I said as I rolled my eyes. Then we headed over to our lane which was right next to theirs.

~Abigail's P.O.V~

We walked in silence. Until Jared broke it.

"So Abi is it?" Jared asked. I nodded my head.

"Okay, well so Abi what Major you planning on?" He asked, randomly I might add.

"I not exactly sure, but I want to do some type of Engineering." I said as Jared nodded his head.

"You?" I asked as we continued to walk.

"I have no idea." He said as he rubbed his neck.

"Awww." I said as I nodded my head. I didn't know if to take this as awkward or odd. Maybe both. Finally after a lot of talking and barely any talking we arrived at my dorm. I slide off the sweatshirt and I handed it to Jared.

"Here you go." I said as I was about to give it to him, but he rejected.

"You can have it, I don't need it." Jared said as I slide the jacket back on.

"Thank you." I said as I turned around and headed inside the dorm. That was quite awkward. When I was finally inside I ran, no sprinted to my room. Just as I skidded in, I almost hit something.

"Um, excuse me!" Madison hissed as I stopped behind her. I straightened myself up then I crossed my arms. I could so kick her ass right now, as my mother used to say 'Temptaion sucks, sometimes you just want to Knock it out!' I finally understand her.

"Do you know who you were outside with?" She asked rather snobbery. I groaned.

"DO you think I really care?" I asked as I laid on my bed.

"You were with Jared Tyler one of the football players for the university." Madison said as if she revealed some kind of secret.

"DO you really think I care." I said again as I looked at her, wow very dumb girl. I really didn't want to get into my pajamas so I just got under the covers and feel asleep, right before taking my necklace off and hiding it from Madison. I feel asleep, peacefully. Tomorrow is my first day of class.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think?

You should know the drill.

Well I hope you have enjoyed chapter 2.

Have a good day!

From Me with love!