Love at First Sight?!?! (17)

Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

*Recap*

"I never want to leave you ever again." Jared said as his eyes meet mine.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

[Wow last official chapter amazing! Well we still have the epi. Okay well after this one I have one more cliché story for all of you. At first it'll be by itself then later it'll join these two. So well here is the last official chapter of Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that. So I hope you enjoy it. I put you all on a rollercoaster through hell now it's time to get off. Oh and one last thing can you guys check out another story I have called Blood Court, it would mean a lot guys. Please. Well I better go. Bye for Now Emmie.]

~Abi's P.O.V~

"Abi I love you." Jared said as I looked at him. I don't know what to say, it was so much. I have been wanting to hear his voice, but I was so mad that he was gone. It was so much to take in. So much........so much. What the Hell am I saying? I jumped (you know jump hugging thing whatever I don't know) hugged him.

"Abi I am so sorry." Jared whispered to me as he held me so close. He loves me and I love him.

"Never leave me." I muttered as small, well the remainder of tears fell from my eyes. I leaned a way from him a little looking into his eyes feeling the same feeling I had felt a year ago. His lips went to mine as the all powerful lust again consumed me and my thoughts. Jared and I both stood up and descended onto the bed......

~Cara's P.O.V~

"What do you think happened?!?!" I whined as we all stood outside. Abi and Jared we're alone in there.

"Abi could of killed him." Sam said as she shrugged. Charles just rolled his eyes.

"I bet they are fine." He reassured me. I was worried still. I let go of Charles hand and I walked back into the building.

"Cara where are you going?" Charles asked as I opened the door. I stopped and looked back at all of them in a group.

"To go make sure Abi hasn't killed anyone yet." I said as I walked into the apartment, before I knew it they were all behind me. We walked into the apartment slowly.

"Where do you think they are?" Dylan asked as we all felt scared, Abi was a bit lethal.

"Here you all wait here. Abi won't kill me; well she shouldn't at the least." I muttered as I began to walk towards where Charles said Jared had been. I peeked through the door and WOW! I quickly turned away and headed back to the door a bit blinded by what I had just saw.

"They're fine better than fine." I said as I began to push everyone out.

"Wait what do you mean by that?" Charles asked. Dylan nudged him.

"Jared's scoring you idiot." Dylan said. They both laughed. Sam hit Dylan over the head.

"Hey what did I do?" He asked as he rubbed his head where he had been hit. I just laughed. Sam, Gwen and I turned to each other.

"Men." We all said as we walked out. They should be fine, perfectly.

~Abi's P.O.V~

Jared and I laid on the bed looking at each other.

"I love you." He whispered to me as he twirled some of my hair. I just smiled back at him.

"I love you too." I replied as his lips meet mine.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sigh almost done, just one more the epi

I remember when I used to type Gabby & Andrew

Good times, good times

Well that was the chapter 17

Now just the epi left, it should be up tonight around midnight (Central Time)

So yah enjoy the last of Abi & Jared

Well you all won't have to wait that long then there will be a new couple

**** & ****** ???

Okay well epi will be up soon

<3 you all!

~***Emmie***~