Chapter 8 {part 2} CAKE!!!

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Time for the shout outs!!

/* First one goes to gigi2sparkle she has an amazing story called DRAMALAND!! And so the plot thickens, no just kidding :)

/* Second one goes to LisaRoseSterling has also an amazing story called Wait What Was Her Name!

_______________________________

*Recap*

"What the Hell happened??" My dad asked sounding very mad. My parents looked so mad. Erik just stood at their side smiling. Then he mouthed.

'You're going to get it.' Oh Damn this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh shit!

"Ummmmmmm......Drake did it!" I yelled as I pointed at Drake. Drake made a loud gasping sound. My parents stayed where they were, they were very mad. Damn. Erik looked very pleased. Drake gave me a death glare. Oh god. I turned back around to my parents. I looked at them smiling sheepishly. Though my parents seemed dazed for a second.

"Oh don't worry about it baby. We'll clean it up, just go get changed for bed. "My dad said smiling. I glanced at the clock, it was 10 o'clock, well my parents are late.I am going to have to thank Drake later. Though right now I should act it up. It seems Drake's 'powers' don't affect Erik. Stupid Older brother!

"I'm sorry Mom and Dad. I will be better next time." I said smiling innocently. Erik's eyebrows furred together as he stared at my parents. Normally they would be going off on me about 'Responsibility' & 'Respect' & all the rest of their shit.

"Aren't You Going To Yell At Her!?!" Erik asked as my parents walked forward like zombie dolls and walked into the kitchen. Bravo Drake, Bravo.

"Well Drake and I will be going." I said as I grabbed Drake's hand and ran up the stairs. I felt like I was going to drop down laughing. My parents are nice at times but I have never seen them clean up my mess. It was so amazing, no funny!!! Right when we got to the stairs I just laughed. Drake looked at me like I was a crazy person.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side. I just shook my head as I calmed myself.

"It was the look on Erik's face, the fact my parents are cleaning up my mess and yah." I said as I whipped some of the cake mix off of my face. Drake let out a bit of laughter, it was quick and not as vibrant as mine.

"Thanks." I said smiling at him. He rolled his eyes as he took his hand and whipped some cake off my face.

"Blaine, you are one of the oddest mortals I have ever met." Drake said as he shook his head and walked off to the bathroom. I just shrugged as I walked into my room grabbing my pajamas. I went into my parents bathroom and took a nice long shower getting myself all nice and clean. Happiness :)

⊙ω⊙ Drake's P.O.V ⊙ω⊙

After getting myself all cleaned up I walked into the room and took out my crystal ball, mine though was smaller. I was going to call up Andaly. The ball grew black for a second. Then suddenly it began to blare club music. Of Course. Then with that Andaly's face appeared from the darkness. Her straight black hair with orange underneath partly covered her glitter face and she had a big neon green bow in it. Her eyes were green at the moment; she was wearing contacts right now. She smiled at me.

"Drake my man!" She yelled as she looked around for a second. I rolled my eyes as I smiled at her.

"Andaly, my little witch!" I said as I smiled. At Nightmare High in the underworld I called her my little witch, black cat, and so on. She was dating Michael for a while, they might still be dating. But I am her friend. Very close friend, she is probably my closet friend out of my posse.