Chapter 18

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

Tonight is going to be such a long night.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

It was a quiet drive there; I mean I still had a lot to think about. Too much too think about. Andrew though looked nice in a black pants and a dark green button up shirt. His hair was everywhere and he did look pretty hot. Stop it Gabby! I let out a sigh of frustration.

"Have you thought about what I said?" Andrew said breaking the silence. Well if you count what just had happened thinking then yah.

"Yes." I said as I looked out the window.

"So....." Andrew said making it even more awkward! Damn it, damn this dinner!

"I still don't know..." I said as I tried my best to focus on the trees outside. But it was so hard. Finally though we arrived at my parent's house. I got out of the car quickly then I started to walk towards the door but Andrew took my hand and led me in. I wasn't in the mood to stop him so I just played along. When we got to the door Lacey answered it. She smiled at me, and she smiled even more when she saw Andrew had my hand.

"Now dinner can be served!" My mother said as if on cue Lacey came into the room with two bowls of soup. She took 3 trips to give us all soup. It was French Onion. Not my personal favorite, you know what I hated French Onion, but I have to have it. Damn.

"So we were talking about the wedding before you got here and........" My mother said but I tuned her out. Wedding talk, something I don't want to hear at all.

~Andrew's P.O.V~

Wedding talk great, I better pretend I'm listen compared to Gabby who you can defiantly tell is not listening at all.

"So we were thinking white and cream colored bouquet, and a lovely tower cake with flowers and white frosting." Mrs. Hunter said. Oh lord. I now understand why Gabby truly doesn't want to listen. This is a bunch of crap! This is all they are talking about too!

"The wedding is going to be in a small church, you know small family affair. Then the honeymoon is going to be wait where is it going to be.....Dear." Mrs. Hunter continued. She looked at Mr. Hunter.

"I think you said at the beach house." Mr. Hunter said as he looked over at Gabby. I guess he knew she wasn't paying attention. Gabby began to drink some of her water.

"We do expect grandkids you know."Mrs. Hunter said and oh my lord! Gabby spitted her drink out everywhere. Then she looked at the parents who were sprayed. Oh lord that was funny! I began to laugh as Gabby covered her mouth. Then my dad and Mr. Hunter, who were both sprayed, joined in with my laughing. While my mom and Mrs. Hunter stared angrily at Gabby.

"Here Linda (Mrs. Miller's name) you should fit into my clothes." Mrs. Hunter said as she took my mom's hand and led her upstairs. I turned to Gabby who began to laugh herself.

"I am so sorry." She whispered out trying not to laugh herself as her dad patted her back.

"Are you okay Mr. Miller?" Gabby said as she bit her lip. My dad laughed loudly.

"Don't worry about me." My dad said as he laughed more. I remember when I was younger. We were throwing the football outside in the mud as it rained. Then my mom yelled at us both for being so dirty. Oh good times.

"Be careful Miss Hunter. Those two are now dangers to you." My dad said to Gabby as both mothers walked back in. Both looked mad, and it was funny. They are going to kill her. Poor Gabby.

"As we were saying. After the honeymoon you two can move anywhere you want. Andrew will take over the business and Gabby can be a housemother." My mom said as she glared at Gabby. I feel even worst for Gabby now. She has two old ladies after her.

~Gabby's P.O.V~

Oh my god I just sprayed water all over everyone! Oh my god that was hilarious! The mothers had just came back from the getting into new clothes. Then they started to talk again and I zoned out. But I heard a few things like 'Gabby can be a housemother.' Umm Hell no! I will do whatever the fuck I want to do! I am not having an old bag telling me what I need or have to do. I am really going to hate Mrs. Miller and my mom. They act the same. Snooty and stuck up.

Finally after the soup we were served steak, thank god, with carrots and a salad. For desert we had Ice cream with fruit. Then we all walked into the family room. We all sat in the same place too. Wow I hate this so much. They talked on and on about the wedding and the future. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this! Oh god I wish I could tell them to shut the fuck up. Sigh.

"Hey; umm I think we should go home." Andrew said as he looked at me. The parents started to talk. While I mouthed 'thank you.'

"Yes that would be good." My dad said before the rest of them could make up their mind. Thank god! Andrew and I got up and walked fastly to the door. When we got outside we both ran to the car.

"Never again. No more dinner things like this." I said as I got into the car. Andrew nodded.

"Agreed." He said as we drove off. The ride back was quite and the whole entire time I thought about what Andrew had said earlier. So much to think about. But finally we arrived back and Andrew and I walked slowly to the door not talking at all. When we got in I sat on the couch as he leaned against the door frame, awkwardness. Great.

"So have you thought about it?" Andrew asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Yes and no." I said truthfully. He came and sat right next to me. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Here let me help you decide." Andrew said as he began to lean in close to me. Then I began to also lean in. Our lips touched. And my answer was made instantly. I liked him a lot, too.

"Yes." I said as I unconnected our lips. He smiled as we got right back to it. I began to get on his lap. He held me close to him; as we got closer and more intensive. I knew what I wanted, and I knew that I wanted it now.

"Andrew, I want you now." I said to him as I began to unbutton his shirt. He stopped me and looked me straight in the eyes.

"DO you really want this Gabby?" He asked me as he held my face in his hands.

"I want you." I said as he looked at me with such adornment.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think????

You know the drill!

Next chapter oh-la-la!

I can't wait to write it!

Love you all!