Chapter 24

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

Oh god time for the honeymoon.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Andrew's P.O.V~

Her body pressed against mine as we entered the room, can heaven be any sweeter. I put her down as the room grew quiet. She turned around and immediately put her arms around my neck and her lips on mine. Wow, wasn't expecting that. Her hot body pressed against mine as she slide of the jacket to my suit. My fingers went to go find the buttons or zipper to this dress. I felt along her back and nothing, what the fuck? I pulled apart from Gabby.

"How in God's name did you get this dress on?" I asked. She laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Would you like me to turn around?" She said. I just smiled.

"That would help." I said as she turned around. Oh I get it, there were buttons. Very small complicated buttons. I quickly undid them then I began to kiss her back right where the buttons used to be. As her dress fell to the ground. But there was still another dress underneath. What the Fuck, how many dresses does she have on? This is Crazy?!

"How many dresses are you wearing!?" I asked as I took a stop from Gabby.

"I have no idea but we can find out." Gabby said as she turned around and came up to me. Her lips instantly went back to mine as she unbuttoned my shirt. This 'under dress' was tied in the back, so I untied it as we kissed letting it fall to the ground. Finally showing her lingerie. She was wearing white everything, and she looked damn fine.

"You likely." Gabby said as I began to gawk.

"Oh, thank god! A smoking hot wife!" I said as I picked her up bridal style.

"Hey we're not done with you..." Gabby said as she laughed, but I used a kiss to cut her off. She pulled away from me as I sat her on the bed. She got on her knees and slide off my shirt so it would fall to the ground.

"Thank god, a hot husband." She said mockingly. I smiled as I leaned back in taking her kiss, but as I did she undid my belt. I didn't even realize it till my pants fell to the ground. Oh god, this is amazing. Well hot if anything, but I will take it.

~Gabby's P.O.V~

"Thank god, a hot husband." I said quiet mockingly. Andrew smiled as he leaned in and kissed me. I used my fingers lightly to undo his belt making his pants fall to the ground. I could feel him smirk as our kissed grew more intense.

"You're really bad." Andrew said in between kisses. I smiled. I could feel Andrew's arm slink around to my bra. I could barely hear it unclasp. Suddenly Andrew was kissing my stomach as he slowly slide off my underwear. Finally when my underwear was fully off He slide his off. I held onto him as we continued to kiss.

"I love you." I moaned out in the middle of the kissing.

"I love you too." Andrew said as he kissed my collarbone. I continued to moan out. Then gently we went in as we continued to kiss. His kisses were hot on my skin, like a blazing fire. We kept going as I continued to moan. Finally when he finished we were lying down on the bed enjoying the feeling of our skin still touching. My head rested on his chest as my once nice perfect hair was now all messed up. It was so wonderful.

"You'll never leave me right." I said as the thought came to my head.

"Never till the day I die." Andrew said as he held me close to him.

"I love you." I said again as I smiled. I hope this marriage never ends.

"I love you too." Andrew said as he began to kiss my head. We went on into the night content with the touch of our skin and the whispers of love to each other, for we were truly happy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Story is NOT done!

Just had to tell you that, so yah.

Well you all know what to do, same old, same old.

Well Love you all!