Chapter 11 Monster

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

_______________________________

*Recap*

"No problem." Drake breathed out, it was rugged and tired sounding. He had saved me and I still couldn't believe it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what seemed like a long car ride we arrived back. Freddy said he should help Drake, but Drake insisted that Freddy needed to be taken back to Lilly's house to be looked at. Now I was alone with Drake. Right when he got in he walked up to his room. I just walked into mine and got changed into my pajamas. The pajamas were nice and comfy I liked them. I brushed my hair and I put it up into a nice thick ponytail. With that I walked downstairs to watch a movie. I really have nothing else to do. Sadly. I put in the movie Blades of Glory and then I snuggled into the couch ready to for the movie to begin. Suddenly Drake stood in the doorway of the room.

"Blaine?" Drake called as he leaned against the frame. I looked at him. He was still in the clothes he had worn to dinner. The dinner that turned into a boxing match. Drake won 4-0. His hair was everywhere, his eyes were lost in a way. He had that look people get after they lose their virginity.

"Yah?" I asked as I stood up. He bit his lips as he held up his hands. His knuckles were bleeding. Now that I was looking I could see the cuts all over his hands and arms. I walked up to him taking his hand and leading him into the kitchen. I let go of his hand as I went through the cupboard and pulled out some gauze. I turned back around to Drake.

"Hold out your hand." I said. He did just as I said as he held out his hand. I took the gaze and wrapped it around his hands. I wrapped it about 5 times around his hand then I took the little metal thing-y and clipped it together. When I finished I put the gauze away and turned back to Drake.

"You okay?" I asked as I looked at his hands. I examined them, with great focus. To tell you the truth, they look like shit. Drake sighed.

"Perfect." He said. I let go of his hands as a loud sound rose. Uh-no. Tornado Warning. Damn it! Damn it Damn it Damn it.... :/

"What the Hell is that?" Drake asked. I took his hand and I began to run down stairs dragging Drake behind me. He is very difficult. I should have punched.....wait never mind.

"Blaine what's happening?" He asked as we arrived in the basement. The cool basement as the sound of the tornado warning sound got quieter.

"Tornado Warning. Tornado = Bad in the real world Drake." I said as I sat down on the basement's couch. The comfy green couch that was very soothing and all that. It felt like a huge feather pillow. :)

"Where's your brother?" Drake asked as he sat on the other end of the couch. That's a good question, where is Erik. He should be fine. Probably at someone's house. Maybe drunk, maybe doing someone, but probably sleeping.

"He's fine." I said as I looked at the wall for a second. Something was bugging me, really bugging me. I needed to get it off my chest. Not literally.

"Ummm....Drake Freddy told me about your family. Well kind of. Will you tell me? I don't want to be rude or anything. I was just wondering." I babbled as I turned back to Drake. I sound like an idiot!

"You really want to hear MY sob story?" Drake asked me. He was in shock, yet his face still held a cocky grin. I rolled my eyes. Drake began to chuckle as I just looked at him. Hey I really wanted to know the truth. He looked back at me and instantly he closed his mouth.