Splendorman (request)

I drew this photo hope you like it. Remember I need Requests I will try to get them done.So please if you want to help out just follow and I hope you have a good day.

          Narrator POV

      As Splendorman was walking in the forest looking at the scenery like any other day with his happy face. People always thought Splendorman was his older brother Slenderman but he wasn't he had a face, unlike his brother. As Splendorman was in his thought he was near the edge of the forest, where you walk into a little neighbourhood named (your street name). But he felt something off as he walks into the neighbourhood. Everything felt so weird in this neighbourhood like he didn't feel any happiness.

        (YN)Pov                                                                                                                                                             

      I don't like my mommy and daddy they always ignore me for my older sister (Name you Hate). I just wish my mommy or daddy just listen to me for just once in my life I am just 3 years old. But my brother Mick loves me and he is just 8 years old and I love him too. But sometimes I wish I could run away. "Mick I have a question.," I asked him in a small voice."Yay (y/n) what is it?" he asked not looking away from my eyes. "Do you want to run away with me.," I asked with my eyes closed. "Yay we can our parents don't love us they only love (N/Y/H).," he answered in a serious tone. "Yay," I exclaimed.

~Time Skip brought by a Jeff the killer being on a ceiling fan~

    Splendorman POV 

   As I walk through the neighbourhood I saw two people go outside a window from a two-story house and jumped down and ran into the woods. I followed the two until they slowed down. To a clearing in the woods, they seem to be cold I came out behind the tree I was hiding from."Hello, are you kiddies cold" I asked in a calm tone. The older one nodded their head yes. "Follow me I can give you a new home," I said.

~time skip~ Still Splendorman

    From that day a became a father to my new daughter and son. I couldn't be happier than I am. "DADDY!!" Well, I have to go bye.

Hey, guys thank you for reading this.
Jeff: You stink
Night (me): Quiet you sorry excuse of a Joker.
Slenderman: Child what is happening with you. 
Night: Nothing I am normal

431 words wow and in only one day to thank you.