Jeff the Killer

Hey, guys, I am here to explain why I hate Jeff the Killer. Spoilers this is actually based on my life.

It all started before I even knew about Creepypasta and their stories. I was around 5 to 6 years old I was playing with my new best friend Jeffrey Woods. We did everything together and no one else. It was only me and Jeffrey until. Well, I was 8 or 9 when I heard that my best friend Jeffrey was in the hospital. Because of a 6th grader that was a boy got into a fight with Jeffrey. This caused me so much heartache when I found out he was on the death row. So I tried to get people to help my friend and his parents out by offering money to help us out. We did this for at least 3 to 4 me months and Jeffrey died the day the doctors did surgery to repair his broken bones. After 4 years I heard of Creepypasta and saw Jeff the Killer picture and said "this looks like Jeffrey" when I realised that was my Jeffrey my best friend.
When I read his story it was off of the same thing but some different information was in some places. Then is why I hate Jeff the Killer. His story and looks are based on my best friend Jeffrey  Woods.

So here is why I hate Jeff the Killer. Because I think he is bars of my friend Jeffrey Woods. So here you have it. If you like this vote and comment or even follow.