A Union in One

This is a Zalgo x Slenderman. If you have any problem take it with my butt. Other then that please enjoy.

Slenderman POV

     It has been two years since I married Zalgo. I also have three beautiful children. First, there is my daughter before I married Zalgo, and that is Sally. Then there is Lazari that is, the daughter of Zalgo but cared for a few years. Lastly, there is (Y/n) her mother was killed by Strips. When Zalgo stopped her he took care of (Y/n).

    Sally is now 10, Lazari is bow 12 and (Y/n) is only 10 months old. Apparently, they grow at a very slow pace. Which we don't mind at all. She is very cute and sweet, even though she is an actual banshee. We have to be very careful around and try not to make her mad, sad, or scared.

Zalgo POV 

     I have returned home and kissed Slenderman on the lips. "Hey, honey how was your day," I asked my husband in a sweet manner while trying to sound seductive but failing miserably at doing so.

    "Sweety you failed, did you know you are not really seductive when we are not in bed right whispered my partner in my ear. I huffed in disappointment at my husband being a sorry puss in boots.

    Then all of a sudden I heard crying come from (Y/n)'s room. "Waaaaa" screamed (Y/n) for an unknown reason. I and Slender ran into her room to see her hit her head on a toy. "It's okay daddy and papa are here," said both Slenderman and Zalgo.

     She stopped crying and giggled at us. Slenderman picked her up and spun around in the air for a few seconds. Well, I leaned in and kissed Slender on the lips and he kissed back while (y/n) giggled at our actions while I picked up her small diligent body.

     "Kids to the kitchen it is time for breakfast," yelled Slenderman while walking down the staircase. Then Sally and Lazari ran down the stairs and then Slender said: ", No running down the stairs because you guys will fall and get hurt."

     I was holding (y/n) while Slender put down her high chair. It took a few minutes to set it up, but it finally got down. I put her in the high chair and then went to make apple and strawberry sauce.

    "Lazari and Sally are you two ready to go to school today" spoke their papa. They both briefly said "yea". "I will be back in 1 hour okay" spoke Slenderman as he walked out the door with the other two of our children.

   I saw my daughter (y/n)'s face and saw that it was covered with sauce from apples and strawberries. We both laughed and took the bowl to the sink and washed it.

   Then I walked back over to my daughter and picked her up and spun her around. "I think someone needs a bath," I say to my little well let's say demon. In my arms smiling like Jeff the Killer, well at least she's cuter then Jeff that is to pull off the smile.

    Then I walked up the stairs with you in my arms laughing. I shortly walked in the bathroom with a towel in my other hand that was (f/c).

Timeskip followed by a cute puppy name Pip ^0^::

(Y/n) Pov

     After my bath my Papa put me in my room which is a light pink. I picked up my blanket and pout. 'I wish I can walk' I thought to myself. But I remembered that I can and stood up and opened the door and walked down the stairs and heard my Papa talk. "For the last time Stripes you are not harming my daughter (y/n)," said papa.

    I then saw my daddy Slender walk through the door and picked me up. "Homey, how did Banshee get out of her room," spoke daddy.My papa in return just shrugged his shoulders. But then both of my fathers kissed my head."We love you (y/n)," they spoke. "I love you to daddy and papa," I said with a giggle and they both hug me.

"The End," we said.

Hey no breaking fourth wall. Well I hope you like it and this chapter goes out to the people who has same sex marriage parents. And to my sister. Love you all and bye my recruits.