Annabelle (OC request)

Anna POV

        I was in the Creepypasta Mansion when Slenderman appeared. "Anna, I need you, Andrew and CC to go out to the store to buy food," he said and then disappeared. But he left behind his shopping list. It well literally about the same size a redwood tree. I grabbed the list and went to find. My idiotic nitwit of a brother and his boyfriend. "Bro we need to go out shopping for food for the month," I said but in a response, he groaned out in anger. "Fine. Let me get my boyfriend and necklace." He said. In public, my brother gets so annoyed that he needs a necklace to keep his insanity in check. Last time he killed a whole store filled with people. The store was called Target or Toy r us.

Time Skip

     While the guys were getting the food for the month. I went walking to the nearby park.  When I saw a child nearly about 3 years old. I saw the little (gender) walking over to me. "Have you seen my momma?" said the kid. I felt bad for the poor child. They lost their mom. "When was the last time you saw your mom," I asked the child. " I saw her drive away saying 'hope you die in hell'" said the poor kid. I picked them up and said, "well I can be your new mom." I said to the little one. "What is your name and gender little one" they responded with " I am (y/n) but people call me Wolf Kill. Oh, and I am a (gender). I was happy I was a new mom. And my brother and his boyfriend left me here alone. Now I have to walk home alone. Well, I get to walk home with my new child in my arms. I walk to the mansion in complete silence. With my child asleep in my arms.