....The...Su..Sur..Survier....

The creepypasta I am doing was completely hard to find but I have finally was able to read his sad story.

    Narrator Pov

        The clash of the dark purplish-blackish night dawned upon the setting sun of an everlasting day. Kids of all ages fell asleep with a smile on their faces, dreaming about having fun with their child lives with their own parents. 

     But only one child that was awake and is not having fun with their parent and, crying in server pain because of a whip, that stroked marks on their back. Their so-called mother has always had hated them since they were born. Because when they were born they had ghoul like eyes. It wasn't the child's fault.

    Their mother is a carrier of the awful ghoul species. While their dad was a ghoul but he was killed by men. (Y/n) was only 4 when they killed their dad. But (Y/n) knew this but their so-called mother keeps saying that he died in a car accident everytime someone brings it up in public.   

(Y/n) POV

        It has been 5 to 6 years my father has been killed by them. From then on I had an imaginary friend. His name is Survier, he is pretty nice to hang around. But I hardly ever see him lately because of a 'job'. He tells me everything that he does. But not his job. All that he says that he is something that kills people.

Timeskip to next day brought by a Dark Link of being scared of the dark.

    Still (y/n) Pov

    As soon I woke up, I felt the unbearing pain from my damaged back. It felt like a thousand tiny fire ants biting my back at once. But when I opened up my ghoulish like eyes. I saw my favourite person of all time, my friend Survier. He saw that I was wide awake and came to hug me. I silently screamed as he put his hands on my back. Tears of red coming from my eyes spelt out. 

    He let go of me and spoke calmly "Are you okay (n/n)?" he answered worriedly. I shook my head no in extreme pain. He picked me up and softly spoke in my ear "I am going to take you somewhere, where you can no longer get abused." After he said that I slowly fell back asleep. I finally have found a new dad that loves me.