Zalgo

Zalgo POV

             It was another day when the rain was coming from the sky. I was walking in the Dead Forest what I call is home. Souls were screaming to be let free. But to me, it sounds like heaven. But one scream was off like from a human. I tend to ignore the vile scream when I heard this "you're not going to kill my daughter you monster" yelled an elegant angel voice. This got my attention for sure. I found where the sound of the scream was heard. I say a young lady around the age of 24 with a baby around 5 to 6 months old. I saw Stripes trying to kill the woman and baby. "Just hold still and this won't hurt much" yelled Stripes she seems furious at this girl for some reason. After at least 5 minutes Stripes killed the woman and about to kill the baby. When she was about to the baby made a banshee-like screech. Stripes covered her ears to stop the sound. I caught the baby in the air and held them close. I noticed that the baby was a (gender) and was happy looking at me with their little (e/c) orbs. I said "Well your mom is gone I guess I will be your new dad. Zalgo I will name you (y/n) but your nickname will be Banshee from me."

       Auther's POV (I can't spell)
Then form on Zalgo was so happy with his little Banshee but had a lot of support from his new boyfriend. As the days went on he had a big choice....

To be continued..

I hope all of you in joyed this I really wanted to make this one this was a request from a friend who loves Zalgo.

Zalgo: I never had a girlfriend
Me: I wanted to make sure you have someone to love you.
Zalgo: I do have someone
Me: Who?
Zalgo: You *kiss check*
Me: oh yeah
Zalgo: See you all next time.😉