Victoria Lies (oc request)

Narrator POV

       It was a warm sunny day like no other. Every child was running around all but one. This child was sad and all alone. She had (h/l) hair that was (h/c) with black stripes. She was no older than 5. She was wearing a dress that was (f/c). No one likes her at all. She only had an imaginary friend named Victoria. Apparently only (y/n) could see her.

Victoria POV

        I was at my little house that I call home. I am not sure if I can call myself a creepypasta or not. I have been all alone for 6 years. Or so I thought until I meet (y/n) she was the kindest little girl I have ever meet. One reason why I care about her is that she is all alone. Her parents have died 3 years ago in a shooting in (y/s) (your street). No relatives of hers didn't want to take care of her so now she is in an orphanage all by herself. So tonight I am going to take her away from the house of hell. So how am I going to get her out of there since she can't walk through walls like I can?

Time Skip tonight

(Y/n) POV

           I was in my small room that I call a dungeon. I was in the hell hole pardon my French. That everyone calls an orphanage. I love my friend named Victoria. She is my only friend. No one likes me because of my magic. That's right I have magic abilities. I can heal more quickly than a normal person would.  And I can also go through technology. Like a phone or TV.

   But I. I can't stay in technology for long periods of time. If I do I can die because of the data that I use.

Time Skip brought by Flowey the Flower

Narrator POV

         Victoria had finally got (y/n) out of the orphanage and brought her back to her house. Victoria fell asleep and so did (y/n). She had fallen asleep in Victoria's arms on there way home. They both became the most important part of there life's. To his has happened to them without them knowing.  

Thanks to the narrator to point that out. Was is she breaking the 4th wall.

This is the longest part I have made in this book. Why? Oh, this is because I am going to be doing a Q an A. So if anyone is wondering about me and my life. Ask and I will respond.