Ch. 1: Goodbye

A year has passed since the big fight with Malachi ended. The girls have been training to learn and master all their powers. Sidney had a beautiful daughter whom she named Imari Faith. SiSi and Roc are planning a wedding. Rae and Princeton are focusing on the growth of their relationship. Tamar and Vincent are still the parent figures in all of the young ones lives but this has become quite difficult since Christopher and Savannah are still in the picture. Ray and Neah have been struggling to figure out how to make their relationship work.

*Sidney & Prodigy*

Sidney is running around with Imari, trying to help her manage her small powers. Even though Imari is only a year old she matures faster which makes her equivalent to a 5 year old. Prodigy stands in the window and watches them practice their powers. "Show daddy what you can do!" Sidney tells her daughter excitedly. Imari dictates the weather and makes it start sprinkling. Prodigy can't believe his eyes. "Babe, how did she do that?" He asks Sidney almost speechless. Sidney just smiles at her beautiful little girl. Imari runs up to her daddy as she gazes into his eyes with her intriguing green eyes & smiles at him. "I love you too Imari. . ." He says as he giggles. Sidney just smiles. "I remember the first time she placed her thoughts in my mind, it was amazing. It's kinda like our little thing since she hasn't figured out how to get inside your head yet." Prodigy says as he watches his daughter play. Sidney smiles. "It's not that she can't, she just won't because she feels like it's only something special between you and her. She doesn't do it to anyone other than you." Sidney reveals to him. He looks at her shocked which soon after changes into a gaze of love for his daughter.

*Ray Ray & Neah*

Ray Ray is laying on his bed when he hears a knock on his suite door. He's surprised to lay eyes on Neah. "It's been two months since i've seen or talked to you. . ." Ray says coldly as he stares at her. Neah looks away for a moment. "Can I please just come in?" She asks. Ray laughs a little. "Why should I let you in? You left me hanging!" Ray yells at her. She jumps a little in fright of his tone. "I can explain, just let me in please!" Neah tells him helplessly. Ray rolls his eyes ad moves from in front of the door way. "Thank you. I'm just so sorry for what I know I've put you through." Neah tells him honestly. Ray shakes his head. "You have no idea what I have gone through without you because you didn't stick around to find out!" Ray feels himself start to get angry again. "I got scared!" Neah yells back. "Of what? Me?" He asks trying to find a way to understand. "Of the distance we were facing. You're all the way here in the palace because this is your family. I'm way back home, and on top of all this I was losing focus on myself and all the things I need to be doing. My family is all I have, and they have done a lot of wrong by me but they were trying to protect me. I don't see how this can work." Neah tells him as tears form in her eyes. He just stares at her for awhile. "So if you don't have faith in us why the hell you come back?" Ray asks her in a harsh tone. Neah walks toward the door. "You owe me an explanation as to why you came back Neah! Don't just walk out on me again like you did before. . .you owe me this!" Ray exclaims as he longs for an answer. She takes a deep breath. "I only came back to say goodbye. To free you to be with someone who will never hurt you the way I've done. To release you from my hold so you can be with someone who gives you everything you deserve. To free you from me." She says with tears in her eyes then she disappears through the door. Ray falls back on his bed and stares at the ceiling. 

*Rae & Princeton*

"Neah just left. . ." Princeton reveals to Rae. Rae just nods her head. Princeton stares at her. "Why do ya'll walk around as if she doesn't even exist anymore?" Princeton asks her. "She left us, not the other way around so why should we be worried about her?" Rae asks him with an attitude. "She's still your friend!" Princeton tells her adomantly. "Friend my ass! She just left out of nowhere as if she was only going to hurt Ray Ray but what about me? I needed her too! Princeton I need her too. . .I know wasn't the best friend I should have been and I acted like she wasn't that important but she was. I just let pride take our friendship and shred it to pieces and now I can't find the pieces to put it back together!" Rae says with a sad expression on her face. Princeton rubs her hands gently as he holds them. "Tell her that, maybe if she knew that she wouldn't have left. You'll never know what's going on with her if you never reach out to her and find out." Princeton tells her as he kisses her forehead. "I will call her but right now I need you to do something for me to cheer me up. . ." Rae tells him with a smirk on her face. Princeton gives her a half smile. "I think I know what will make you feel better. . ." He tells her as lays her on the bed and pulls her panties off with his teeth. He lets his fingers roam inside her womanly area until she gets wet. He then replaces his fingers with his tongue and lets it explore her as he tastes her juices. "You always know exactly what I need baby!" Rae tells him as she pushes his head back down so she can feel his tongue even deeper.

*Roc & SiSi*

SiSi is jotting down ideas for her upcoming wedding. Roc comes into their suite and kisses her neck. "You can't do that while I'm working!" SiSi says and giggles. "Well can you please take a break so your soon to be husband can get some love?" Roc asks her as he kisses her neck again. "Stop Roc!" SiSi tells him playfully. Roc doesn't stop. "I just want to spend quality time with my baby!" Roc tells her as he starts to tickle her. "Okay Okay! You have an hour of my time..." SiSi tells him and smiles. "You know me, it may take longer than that. . ." Roc tells her as he pushes her against the wall and wildly kisses all over her neck. SiSi lets out a loud moan. "Baby, only an hour..." She manages to get out in between love filled moans. She wraps her legs around his waist as he lets his mouth suck on her neck. "I want you now!" She tells him as she pulls him closer to her. He pulls her dress up and rips her panties off and drops his pants and soon after inserts his manhood into her. She can't help but to moan and scream loudly. She pulls him deeper into her as he thrusts in and out of her while she's up against the wall. Sweat is all over them as they both climax together. She slides down the wall onto the floor as she recuperates. "You okay baby?" He asks her. She nods her head. "Thank you from tearing me away from all the wedding planning, I needed that!" She tells him as he sits beside her. She kisses his lips gently. "Don't let this planning consume you. Your sisters still need you, Tamar and Vince need you and so does Savannah and Christopher. We all need your time. You shouldn't be this stressed out over this, okay?" Roc tells her as he caresses her arm. "I'll do better. . .can I get another round?" She asks as she gets on top of him. He quickly obliges.

Stay tuned! Sorry it's taken us so long to start this book but we be so busy! - Chasity