Chapter 32: MAN DOWN

*Prodigy & Sidney*

Once Sidney unblocks the vision he can finally see. He sees Tamar being stabbed by the fingers of a woman, a red ruby ring on her left finger, but the vision is from the murderers point of view so he can’t see who actually stabbed her. Then the vision ends abruptly and goes right into the next, like a cellphone that’s been without reception for a few hours. He sees EJ. “I’m going to get Sidney to love me,” he says snatching Imari from her little bed, “I’ll be a hero,” and handing her over to a woman, with the same ruby red ring that he saw killing Tamar. It ends and he looks at Sidney.

“What did you see, baby?” She asks, nervously.

“EJ! That mother fucker kidnapped Imari, and made it look like he found her so he could get you to love him Sidney!” Prodigy says angrily, as his biceps start bulging out.

“What?” Sidney asks in disbelief. “Why would he do such a thing.”

“He has some sick fascination with you,”

“I think it goes deeper than that, Prod, I think he wants to be you. He wants to take your place. I think he’s trying to get rid of you.”

The vision he had about him getting killed flashes in his mind, and he lets out a moan of panic. “He’s going to kill me Sid,” he says.

Sidney starts freaking out. “No he’s no-”

“I saw it in a vision, the vision ended because it was the end of my life. He’s going to kill me.”

“NO! I’m sorry I didn’t believe you, but I’m not about to let anyone take you from me and Imari, I will kill him if I have to.” She says holding onto him.

Prodigy just stands there, trying to figure out what to do.

*Rae & Princeton*

Rae and Princeton are in their suite, and Rae is furious, Princeton has just put Zayne to sleep, and Rae slams the door when she comes out of the bathroom.

“Babe, can you keep it down? Our boy is sleeping.”

Rae rolls her eyes, and huffs, poking her lip out.

Princeton knows that face anywhere. “What’s wrong?”

She shrugs without making eye contact tossing her silk robe to the bottom of the bed.

“Tell me Rae, you always act like a brat when you’re mad, so spill it baby.”

“How come you haven’t married me yet?” She grumps, pulling the covers up. “I just had your kid, and I want to marry you.” She’s feeling a little salty since SiSi and Roc, got married.

“Rae-”

“Do you not want to marry me or something?” She goes on. “Because that’s what you said the other day.”

“I didn’t mean-”

“I mean what is it Princeton?” She crosses her arms over her chest glaring at him.

He stares at her.

“Don’t you sit there and not answer me boy.”

He laughs a little and takes her hand. “You know I want to make you my wife, and I want you to have your dream wedding. I love you and we’re going to spend the rest of our life together, but things are crazy right now, wait to everything dies down and I promise to make an honest woman out of you.”

Rae is still a little pissed, but she relents. “Okay,”

“Goodnight, I love you.”

“Love you too.”

*Roc & SiSi*

“How does it feel to be Mrs. Roc Herbert?”

“Amazing,” she grins, kissing his lips. “I can’t believe we’re actually married bae,” she says as he kisses her all over.

“Well believe it,” He responds nipping at her bottom lip. “We’re about to make a baby tonight.”

“Ohh yess, boo, take me.” She moans as he gives it to her good.

*Prodigy*

Prodigy goes downstairs to where EJ’s suite is, he can’t let EJ kill him, he has to get to him first. He has a knife clutched in his hand the same potion that was used in the demise of Tamar at the tip of the knife. He’s not one to kill, but for what he did to Imari, there’s no second chances. He makes sure Sidney is sleeping peacefully and heads out.

He makes his way gracefully to EJ’s room and opens the door.

He holds the knife up suspended in the air, when he notices, EJ is already dead.

Who did it?

Stay tuned -Rae