Ch. 27: Blood Frenzy

*Ray Ray*

Ray Ray starts to enjoy Neah’s blood a little too much.  His mind starts to fantasize about every moment he wishes to share with Neah. He doesn’t even realize that he’s still sucking her blood because his mind has drifted off into Neah Wonderland. He has entered into a blood frenzy and when this occurs you start to kill the person that you’re feeding off of. You don’t even realize that you’re killing the person.

SiSi senses that something could be wrong as she taps into Ray’s mind but all she sees is Neah. “Vince, I think you should check on him.” She notifies.

Vincent shakes his head. “No, he wants to do this alone. I’m respecting that.” He tells her as they wait for Neah and Ray to walk in at any moment.

SiSi stays in Ray’s mind. Neah seems to be the only thing on his mind. This frightens SiSi a little. “Vince, he’s been out there for a while what if something is wrong?” She asks.

Vince starts to get frustrated. “Sierra, if he needed my help he would have said that but he asked to be alone so just let it go. He knows what could happen and he chose this path so if she dies . . . it is what it is!” Vince says almost heartless.

“You never really liked Neah, did you?” Sidney asks staring him down.

Vince turns to her. “It’s not about what I like or don’t like, he has to deal with her not me. Why would you ask me that though?”

“Because if it were me, Rae or SiSi you would try to coach the guys to save us and not drink too much of the blood!” She answers.

“If they asked for my help then of course but he clearly doesn’t want it so I have to go with that!” Vince tells her.

Sidney shakes her head. “I don’t care what Ray wanted, he’s never done this before and he doesn’t know just how much of an effect Neah’s blood has on him. He may need you and you should do the right thing for him!” Sidney says with an attitude.

Vince just stares at her as he takes in her words.

Everyone just stares at Vince.

Prodigy gets really still. He starts to have a vision: “You saved me?” Neah asks Ray Ray.

He nods and smiles at her as tears fall from his eyes.

She looks at him confused. “As long as I’ve known you I’ve never seen you cry or felt so much love.” She says as she admires him.

“Who knew someone like me could love someone as sweet as you. I almost lost you and that meant losing everything.” He says and holds her tight.

“Who knew?” She mirrors his words as she takes in his scent with a feeling of protection.

Prodigy snaps out of his vision and smiles.

“What did you see?” Roc asks with laughter.

“He’s going to save Neah. I seen it.” Prodigy answers and smiles at the group.

SiSi looks confused. She taps back into Ray’s mind and the scenes of Neah have gotten deeper. “Princeton, what was on your mind when you were changing Rae?” She asks.

Princeton looks funny. “I guess just her.” He answers.

“But that’s because he went into a blood frenzy, her blood was his weakness!” Vince adds.

“You just proved my point. Something’s wrong!” SiSi yells.

“Baby, you heard Prodigy. Neah will be fine.” Roc tells her trying to calm her down.

“I know what Prod said but I also know that Prod didn’t see what happened before that! Ray is in a blood frenzy!” SiSi tries to make her point.

Everyone starts to get nervous.

“He has been out there for almost 30 minutes, it shouldn’t take that long.” Princeton admits.

“And all I see is Neah in his mind also. Vincent we need to check at least.” Rae adds.

“What’s the worst that could happen if we just check? We could be saving a life.” Sidney tells Vince nicely.

Vince rolls his eyes a little. “We can check but if everything is fine we won’t interrupt!”

They walk outside and see Ray Ray still drinking her blood. Neah is shaking from all the venom he’s releasing into her body.

“Ray, stop!” SiSi yells but he’s still devouring her blood.

*Tamar*

“Savannah, what are you doing out here?” Tamar asks in shock.

Savannah laughs. “You really thought I would leave you alone?”

“What do you mean?” Tamar asks with an attitude.

“You stole my precious daughters from me and changed them into horrible beings.” Savannah explains.

Tamar raises an eyebrow. “How so?”

“What parents would really let their sons cohabitate with females that they’re dating? That’s why Sidney has a child now and Rae too!”

Tamar gets in her face. “Sidney and Prodigy are married! They had to have a child to save the girls from Malachi! You know this, and don’t question my parenting when you’re definitely no better!”

Savannah steps back. “Chris keeps telling me to let this go but I can’t. Ya’ll turned those girls against and you will pay!”

“You didn’t need us to do that cause you and Chris did a great job of turning them against ya’ll yourself. You know we had nothing to do with that, you’re just too much of a coward to admit it!” Tamar tells her and pushes her.

Savannah stabs her in the side with a knife that has been dipped in a potion that will tranquilize any vampire. “I don’t care about what you say about me and Chris. I’m going to take away their precious Tamar. They deserve this and so much more!” Savannah tells her with an evil laugh.

Tamar lays on the ground helpless. “You can kill me but it still won’t make those girls love you anymore.” She says weakly.

Savannah’s phone starts to ring: “I have Imari and I’m heading back to the palace with her. We’ll be everyone’s knight in shining armors. See you soon! Savannah hangs up with an evil grin.

Stay tuned! - Chasity