Chapter 26: GONE

*The Group*

“What are you going to do, Ray, there isn’t much time,” Prod asks.

“Yeah, what are you going to do?” EJ repeats.

After this is over Prodigy, and there’s no more looming threats over their heads, Prodigy is going to beat the shit out of EJ.

“I don’t know. I want to try, but if I suck all of her blood I will never be able to live with myself,” he says scratching the back of his neck, his wild hair escaping his braids. “I just don’t know.”

“You can do this Ray, I know you can,” Princeton tell him.

“Yeah, Ray, and we’ll be here to support you.” Roc adds, as the others nod in agreement.

“I was beginning to accept the fact that she was gone, now there’s another way for me to see her beautiful face, but if I fail I won’t be able to forgive myself.”

“You have to find the strength to stop drinking her blood, Ray, its just that simple.” SiSi says.

“I can’t do it. I just can’t.” Ray says running off and storming towards his suite.

“Isn’t that a bit selfish,” EJ asks.

“It really just depends on how you look at it,” Vince steps in. “He’s doing what he thinks is right to protect himself, because if he kills her all over again, he won’t be able to live.”

“But what about Neah!” Rae begins, “she doesn’t get a say in this, I’m sure she would want Ray to try even if it did hurt her, I mean she is already dead.”

“If it was me, Roc, what would you do?” SiSi asks turning to the love of her life.

“I would move heaven and earth to get you back, we’re never going to be apart not even in death,” He says seriously, cupping SiSi’s chin. “I love you so much, nothing will ever keep up apart again,” He says.

SiSi smiles, as a few tears fill her eyes. “I love you too,”

Rae is looking on at them, and getting a little salty, as Princeton ignores her and continues to focus on their baby. He is such a baby hog she think.

Princeton glares at her, when she thinks that. He was probably reading her thoughts. She rolls her eyes, he isn’t out of the doghouse as soon as they are alone she’s going to let him have it for getting her pregnant on purpose. She loves Zayne so much, but Prince still shouldn’t have done something like that.

“What would you do if it were me?” Sidney asks, Prod.

“I’d let your ass stay dead,” he says, she hits him on the arm hard, and he starts laughing.

“I’d save you Sidney,” EJ blurts, and she glares at him.

“I’m fucking tired of-”

“No thanks EJ,” Sidney interrupts Prodigy, before he says something he regrets. “I have him Prod to save me,” She says kissing him on the lips.

EJ, becomes jealous he thinks Sidney is beautiful, and he would wants him to be hers. He wants a woman like her. He would give anything to have Prodigy’s life, and he’s determined to get it.

“Come on babe, let’s go see Imari,” Sidney pulls Prodigy by the arms leading them to her suite as EJ glares at them.

Ray comes running out of the room, “you guys are right, I have to save, Neah, she’s the love of my life, I at least have to try.”

“Are you sure?” Vince asks.

Ray nods furiously. “Yes, I need her in my life. I know things aren’t going to be perfect, and there’s a small chance I won’t be able to stop, but I have to try,” He says.