Chapter 14: Its a boy

*The Group*

“I have the volve potion,” The old witch says scratching the gray hairs on her chin. Holding the tiny tube filled with purple glowing liquid in her hand. She holds it out to Vincent he reaches out for it but she jerks it away and cackles. “Not so fast my tubby friend, this is not free. What do you give me in exchange for this?”

“What do you want?” Christopher asks, his voice dripping with acid.

“I want vampire blood, I need it for another potion.”

“No! That’s illegal if anyone finds ou-”

She hold up a hand silencing him. “You must not want this potion.” She says loudly, her eyes started to turn darker. “You give me the blood I need or get out of my cabin.”

Vince and Christopher look at each other. They have no choice in the matter. “Okay,” They relent.

“Excellent.” She smiles showing all her decaying teeth. “I need a few ounces from both of you.”

Once she draines their blood, she hands over the potion. “Great doing business with you.” She says holding onto the vampire blood for dear life, and going to put it away.

She turns back around suddenly . “The potion will not work unless you get it into the volves mouth, and he drinks it. That‘s the only way to insure his demise.” she tells them.

“How are we going to get it in his mouth?” Vince asks.
“I don’t care, all I supply is the potion, you figure out rest on your own tubby man.” She says in a thick Russian-esque accent, and turns away dismissing them.

Vince and Christopher come out with the potion. “We got it,” Vince says, holding up the potion.

“Give that to me,” Savannah says, reaching out for it.

Tamar swats her hand away. “Its fine where it is. I swear I’m bout sick of you bitch.”

“The feelings is mutual.” Savannah says.

“Can we stop, we don’t have much time.” Princeton is the voice of reason.

“How do we defeat him?” Roc asks.

“We have to get him to swallow it,”

“How are we going to do that?” Prodigy asks.

“How are we going to that?” EJ repeats.

Prod’s patience is wearing thin, but its all about SiSi right now so he’s going to let it slide. But when all this is over he’s going to have to do something about this EJ character.

Christopher shrugs. “He’s out numbered, so they should work to our advantage. However, don’t let him touched you, it is poisonous and if you’re paralyzed you will be of no use.”

“Try not to get touched.” Vince repeats sternly. “How long does the paralysis last?”

“A few hours,” Savannah cuts in.

“Trick nobody was talking to you.” Tamar whispers under her breath.

“What was that Tamar?” Savannah asks.

She runs a hand through her hair. “What had happened?” Tamar plays stupid.

Roc is deathly silent, all he can think about is SiSi getting raped. He should have never pushed her away, he can’t live with himself knowing that he’s the one who was the reason all of this started. If only he would have stopped her, and begged her not to leave. How come he didn’t fight for her, like he wanted her to do for him.

He was the man he should have done the fighting. Now he didn’t know if she would ever recover from this. He is going out of his mind and he will kill whoever fucking did this to her, even if he had to do it with his bare hands.

When he saw her again, and if she would have him, he was going to make her his wife.

“Its not your fault you know?” Princeton says quietly.

“Stay out of my head, Prince.” Roc says.

Prince turns to Rae. “I want you to stay out of the fighting okay?”

Rae prepares to argue, but he holds up a hand. “Please Rae.” Princeton says and she sees the fear in his eyes. “I can’t lose you and that beautiful baby boy you’re carrying.” His voice breaks.

“Oh baby.” Rae says pulling him close and hugging him tightly. “I’ll stay out of it, I don’t want the paralysis to hurt the baby.”

“You do care?” He asks.

“I care because you do.” She says, as he clutches her hand tightly.

“Wait? Boy? How’d you know.”

“I can hear his thoughts, he loves you already you know.”

She gives him a little smile, even though she didn’t want the baby, its too late now.

They all go prepare to save SiSi as Roc sniffs his lover out.

Stay tuned -Rae