Chapter 18: RIP

*The Group*

“NO, NO, NO!!” Roc says. The room is quiet, as Roc starts to break down and cry. Tears fall swiftly down his face.

“You fucking killed her!” Roc says about to run up on Silas. There’s no reason to go on now. His sole purpose for living was SiSi, and now she’s gone. He can feel himself start to lost it, as something snaps in his mind.

He’s like a wild animal feral, and he sneers his fangs breaking free, as he hisses.

“Wait, Roc, you need to heal her,” Tamar says. “Before she dies all the way.”

“I-I don’t know if I can,” Roc grunts, he’s lost himself to the animal within. “I’ve never healed her before.”

“But you healed me, Roc. If you can heal me, you can heal her.” Rae says.

“You two are different, SiSi was immune to some of my powers.”

“You still have to try.” Prince says.

“Can you still feel her Roc?” Tamar asks.

“Yes, but-”

“You need to try, before its too late.” Vince steps up.

“Yes, Roc you must,” Savannah cuts in.

“You’re too fucking late.” Silas says. “Do you know who they really are?” He asks pointing to Savannah and Christopher. “They are the reason why I’m like this!” he says. “I hate who I am, and its their fault.”

“What is he talking about?” Hanson asks. “I’ve been hunting down volves for years, I’ve never been able to figure out the root of the problem, you mean to tell me that these two are responsible for the whole volve race?”

“Its not true! I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Savannah quickly becomes defensive.

“Can you guys shut the fuck up, let me concentrate!” Roc says, leaning over SiSi’s very still body. He doesn’t have much time, if he doesn’t’ act quickly he will lose her forever.

“You’re not going to touch her!” Silas says. “If you save her I’ll kill her again.”

“Can we please get rid of this fool?” Prod’s fangs start to release.

“Can we please get rid of this fool?” EJ echo’s.

Prod glares at him, so hard his eyes start to hurt.

Silas is losing grip, he knows he’s outnumbered and he won’t last for long. He quickly scopes out the situation. He looks to each of them, and wonders who’s the weakest.

He hears an extra heart beating in the room, that doesn’t belong to any person, and he knows who his victim has to be.

The pregnant one.

He grabs Rae, with lightning fast reflexes. One touch on the pressure point of her neck, and she starts to feel her power draining.

Prince screams out in agony. “Let her go!” He yells.

Several of the others start to advance on Silas.

Silas smiles. “You try to come after me, and I will kill her. Only a few touches and her and the baby will die.”

“I’m going to make you fucking pay! I swear to GOD!” Prince shouts.

Silas laughs. “You’ll have to catch me first,” He runs straight through the door, with Rae in his arms .

Rae, I love you so much baby, I’ll get you back I promise. He communicates in his head.

Roc is touching SiSi over and over, but she isn’t responding. Tears blur his vision, and he can’t see through them. A teardrop from his face, lands on SiSi’s chest.