Ch. 19: Monster

*Silas*

Silas starts to get a little tired and he simply drop Rae and she falls onto her belly.

Rae is halfway out of it so she barely knows what’s going on.

Silas stares at her as he hears her unborn child’s heartbeat become more sturdy and loud.

Rae can feel a difference in her child. She feels like something may be wrong but she’s not clear because Silas has clouded her mind with his touch. She can barely keep her eyes opened. She can faintly feel Princeton in her thoughts but she can’t interpret if he’s trying to communicate with her or not.

“Your baby is dying inside you and you don’t even realize it.” Silas states with laughter.

Rae’s body is being tortured by Silas’ touch and the pain consumed baby inside her. “Ahhhhhh” She screams out in heart wrenching pain.

Silas flashes her a conniving smile. “I love it!” He says and rubs her forehead which is drenched with sweat.

*Neah*

Neah is sitting on her bed balled up. Tears flow down her face like rushing rivers.

Neah’s mom starts banging on her bedroom door. “Let me in you little deceitful bitch!” She yells to her.

Neah curls up more in fear as her mom continues to bang on the door.

“I’m sorry baby girl I have to talk to you. I shouldn’t have yelled at you like that. Open the door.” Her mom says to her trying to convince her to let her in.

Neah shakes her head as tears continue to fall. “No mom, go away. Please!”

Her mom becomes more impatient. “Hell no Neah open this damn door before I bust it in!” She continues to yell.

Neah continues to be silent and heads to the balcony door in her room. As she opens the slide door she hears a huge bang as her mom comes running towards her.

Neah’s mom grabs her around her neck and holds her against the rails of the balcony. “I will throw you off of here and I will enjoy doing it!” Her mom tells her and laughs.

Neah tries to fight her off but she doesn’t want to hurt her. “Mom let me go! Daddy please find some strength to help me!” She screams in fear.

Her mom laughs hysterically. “You want to know what happened to your father?”

Neah is scared to know but she reluctantly nods her head.

“I poisoned him! “ She smiles as she lets Neah go.

Neah falls to the ground and just stares at the woman that she once knew. This person standing in front of her is no longer her mother. This is a monster that she has become.

“What? You lost for words?” Her mom asks her.

Neah shakes her head. “Who are you now?”

“I’m your mommy dearest, babe!” She answers with a wicked smile painted on her face.

“You’re not my mom! You’re a monster!” Neah yells as he scoots back from her.

“I’m a monster? Look in the mirror; you’re the definition of a monster! Humans are scared of people like you; they would kill you in a heartbeat!” her mom states.

“Humans are afraid of the unknown but I know who I am and it’s not a monster! You’ve turned into lord knows what and you will have to pay for everything you’ve done.”

“Did you ever think for a moment that I’ve always been this way? I’m a good actress, right?”

“Why are you doing this? What will you gain from it?” Neah asks her trying to understand her mother.

“I’ve been planning this since before you were even born. Your dad should have been dead but the King never figured out that your dad got a human pregnant so now I had to take matters into my own hands since your little friends are over the palace now!”

“You don’t like vampires do you?”

“I despise them. They killed my best friend and for that I will never let that go! They all will rot in hell if I have anything to do with it.” She laughs.

“I don’t know what to say . . .”

“You’ll be screaming when I kill you. That’s all I want to hear and I’ll enjoy every bit of it.” She smiles as she touches Neah’s neck.

“You would kill your own flesh and blood?” Neah asks with disgusts.

Her mom laughs. “You’re a vampire. I will never look at you as flesh and blood.” She admits and moves closer to her.

Neah tries to run but her mom slams her face into the balcony glass slide door. “Where is ray when I need him?” She weakly states as blood trickles down her face.

“Ray? Ray doesn’t care about you! You were his little playmate. Vampires don’t have a heart, he’ll never be capable of loving anyone but himself. You thought that shit ya’ll had was real? He played you Neah. You’re a nobody and that’s why no one will care when you’re gone. I sure as hell won’t! If Ray Ray really cared about you don’t you think he would have fought harder for you?” Her mom digs knives in her with her crucial words.

Neah starts to second guess what her and Ray had. “Maybe you’re right . . .” She admits.

Her mom gets in her face. “Indeed I am! Therefore you shouldn’t even fight when I kill you, just think of this helping Ray out. Now he won’t have to deal with you!”

Neah just nods in pain.

*The Group*

The guys are trying to come up with a plan to capture Silas without Rae being hurt too bad.

Princeton tries to speak to Rae in her head but he comes up short. Next he tries to communicate with their unborn child: Daddy, I’m dying slowly. You have to get me out of her or we both will be gone forever. He stands there frozen in shock.

Roc nudges him. “Prince, what’s wrong?” He asks him.

“They’re both in trouble. The baby has to come out of her or there will be no chance for either of them. I have to save at least one of them if not both!” He panics a little.

They all push forward and sniff out Silas when Ray Ray is overcome by a rush of Neah’s fear. “You guys? Something’s wrong . . .” He yells to them.

Stay tuned! - Chasity