Ch. 39: Footsteps

*Roc & SiSi*

Roc is on top of SiSi as he passionately makes love to her but for some odd reason SiSi isn’t into it as he is.

SiSi pushes him off of her for a moment and stares at their door.

He stares at her for a moment. “Are you okay? What’s wrong?” He asks her as he looks towards the door but doesn’t see anything.

She starts to sweat a little. “You didn’t see a shadow of footsteps?” She asks him.

He shakes his head. “Baby, if you didn’t want to have sex you didn’t have to pretend to see something to get out of it. . .” He tells her and gets out of the bed.

“I swear I’m not just trying to not have sex. I saw footsteps!” She yells a little.

Roc turns and stares at her with anger. “Don’t yell at me!” He tells her and goes into their bathroom.

SiSi sighs. She sits on the bed holding her pillow. She sees a shadow outside the door walk by again. “Roc, baby!!!!” She yells in fear.

Roc steps out the bathroom. “What?” He asks in irritation.

“I just saw it again!” She yells in terror.

“You do realize that other people live in this big ass house, right? Newsflash it’s probably Ray Ray and Neah! You know they asses never sleep!” Roc tells her angrily.

SiSi just stares at him. “Maybe I’m just overreacting then.” She tells him and lays in the bed and tries her best to fall asleep.

He lays down on the couch in silence.

*Ray Ray & Neah*

Ray Ray and Neah are watching a movie as they cuddle on the couch in the living room area.

The floor starts to creak lightly.

Ray starts to hear a heartbeat that’s not in tune with Neah’s. “Baby, get up real quick.” He whispers in her ear.

She gets up but stares at him strangely. “What is it?” She asks him nervously.

Ray is looking around the room. “Hide in that closet, I get the feeling we’re not alone.” He tells her still whispering.

She hides in the closet as fear takes over her.

Ray Ray turns invisible as he stumbles upon E.J. “I thought you were dead?!” He tells E.J. in shock as he steps back from him.

E.J. laughs a little. “I thought I had died too, man! Thank goodness the potion didn’t work on me.” He answers.

Ray Ray smiles a little. “I should tell the rest of the guys that you survived!” Ray says as he starts to walk away and wake the others.

“No!” E.J. screams. “Just wait till the morning. No sense in waking them up.” E.J. tells him and smiles.

Neah overhears them talking and burst out of the closet. “Gosh I was becoming claustrophobic in there!” She says with laughter. She stares upon E.J.

E.J. moves closer to her. “I don’t think we’ve cordially met yet. . .” He tells her as he extends his hand to her.

She stares at his hand for a while. She steps back. “No we haven’t. I’m Neah, Ray’s girlfriend, nice to meet you.” She says without shaking his hand.

“I don’t get a hand shake?” He asks her.

“She’s been through a lot. She’s not really a people person anymore. Don’t take it personally.” Ray says as he pats E.J.’s back which immediately brings him to his knees in weakness. He yells out in excruciating pain.

Neah just stares as she’s frozen in fear.

Princeton and Rae hear the scream and run out of their suite.

Princeton runs over to Ray Ray to try and help him.

Rae notices E.J. standing over Ray and Princeton. “The only way that you could possibly still be alive after that stab would be because you’re a . . .” She pauses for a moment.

E.J. gets an evil grin on his face. “Say it Rae! I’m a what?” He yells to her.

Tamar and Vince hear fain voices and decide to see what’s going on and they see E.J. as well.

“I guess Imari brought you back to life too!” Tamar says in excitement.

Roc, Imari, SiSi, & Sidney are standing in the hallway listening.

Imari runs up to Tamar and grabs her hand. “I didn’t do it Mar Mar” She whispers to her.

Tamar’s facial expression changes from excitement to confusion. “If you didn’t do it Imari, who did?” She asks.

Rae stares deeply at E.J. “He’s alive because the potion didn’t work on him. It just stunned him.”

“That potion will kill any vampire no matter how strong the individual is!” Vince intervenes.

E.J. laughs more.

“He’s not a vampire is he?” Prodigy asks.

“Ding ding ding! Finally someone understands!” E.J. exclaims as he touches Princeton and he falls to the ground.

“Stop!” Rae yells at him.

SiSi tears up. “I thought this was over. I thought we were safe, we will never be safe!” She whispers to Roc.

Roc simply holds her tight.

“What do you want from us?” Tamar asks him.

E.J. walks up slowly to her. “Royalty. I want what’s rightfully mine. I want the throne.” He whispers in her ear.

Stay Tuned! - Chasity