Chapter 6: Leaving

*Rae & Princeton*

Rae responds to Princeton’s text. Awww baby I love you, I’m on my way home right now.

Princeton grins sneakily. He’s ready for a baby, and he doesn’t care what he has to do to get what he wants. He goes to grab the jumbo box of magnum condoms that he and Rae recently bought. He goes to work on every package, making sure there are holes in them, and then seals them back up with the venom of his teeth to make them look unopened.

After that is done, he finds the birth control that Rae keeps on the counter of the kitchen to remind herself to take them. He replaces the pills in the container with vitamin pills. He’s going to get a baby one way or the other. He smiles to himself, and goes back into the room.

Rae drives like a bat out of Hades, to get home. She arrives at the palace, and goes into hers and Princeton’s suite. She finds Princeton sitting in the chair of the room reading. She smiles. He stands up and puts the book down, when she comes in. She runs to him, and he catches her. She wraps her legs around his waist. “I love you,” She says, clutching a fistful of his hair. “I love you so much, thank you,” she says.

“I love you too, babe.“ He says kissing her forehead, “that’s why I’m not going to press you on the baby issue, if you’re not ready then you’re not ready.” He lies.

“Keep talking like that and boy I’m gone put it on you.”

He kisses her neck, and she gasps out a moan. “I want you so bad right now, Rae. Its been a while.” He says.

She giggles, “we were just getting it in a few nights ago.”

“I need you everyday, all day. I’m like a starving man.” He says, as he starts undressing her.

“You can have me, as long as we use a condom, I don’t want any mistakes.”

Princeton smiles. “Of course,” Princeton says going to the altered box of condoms, and pulls out a golden pack. “No mistakes.”

Then he makes sweet love to her, spilling his seed inside of her, instead of the holey condom.

*SiSi & Roc*

SiSi is in the kitchen slamming cabinets, and throwing things as she prepares herself a snack. She and Roc slept in different suites last night, and it adds to her foul mood. She feels like something is wrong with her, but she can’t put her finger on what exactly it is. She misses Roc, and can’t get the argument they shared out of her head, but she can’t bring herself to apologize. She thinks he should be the one to apologize to her.

She’s eating a turkey sandwich, and chips, in the living room, paying the buzzing of the television no attention, when Roc comes in. Her heart starts fluttering in her chest, she misses him so much, even though its only been one night apart.

He doesn’t speak to her, nor acknowledge her existence, he goes straight into their room, and slams the door making the walls vibrate. This adds to SiSi’s horrible mood, and she can’t finish the rest of her food. She scowls at she sets the plate on the glass coffee table. She sits against the plush couch contemplating what to do next. She’s stubborn and she hates to be the one to apologize first, but she really misses Roc. She can’t take the silent treatment any longer, that’s worse than having to apologize first. She takes a few deep breath, before bounces off the couch, and heads to their room.

Roc comes out of the room right as she is about to knock. He frowns at her, his eyebrows pinched together. She glances down at the load of clothes he is carrying, and her smile fades instantly. He has clothes and a bag.

“What are you doing?” SiSi asks coolly, she’s a ticking time bomb, any moment she’s going to blow.

“I’m leaving, this is what you wanted right? Well you’re getting it.” He says simply.

SiSi can’t believe just prior she was entertaining the idea of actually apologizing to him. Rage hazes her vision, and for a moment all she can see is red. “I can’t stand you! I’m glad I called the damn wedding off.”

He smirks. “I’m only giving you what you wanted baby.”

“You’re not going to even fight for us Roc? Its just that simple to up and leave?”

He sighs heavily. “I’m tired of fighting SiSi, it’s a losing battle, you’re the one who needs to fight.”

She stomps her foot on the cherry hardwood floor. “If only you were that important for me to fight for.” She says venomously, she doesn’t meant it but she’s scared and she does irrational things when she’s scared.

“Wow.” He says.

She has to one up him. “I’m leaving too.”

“You don’t have to leave the suite, I’m already moving out…”

“No Roc,” she interrupts. “I’m leaving the palace.”

“What?” He deadpans.

“You heard me.” She says twirling a lock of hair around her finger nonchalantly, when she’s really hurting inside. “Just for a little while.”

“Does anyone know about this?”

“Yes. You’re the last one to know.” She lies.

Roc is hurt, he doesn’t want to lost SiS, but he really can’t stop her. When she’s made up her mind its nearly impossible to change it.

“Well good luck.” Roc says ,lingering around to look at her, and then he leaves.

SiSi’s heart is crushed within her, she needs a break. She knows its dangerous leaving without telling anyone, but she doesn’t care. She packs a bag and leaves.

Stay tuned -Rae