Chapter 20: Lunatic

*The Group*

“I need to go!” Ray says, “Neah is in trouble!”

Prodigy starts to get a funny feeling, when he remembers the vision. “I don’t think that’s a good idea, maybe its nothing major. I’m sure she’s fine.“ He tries to talk him out of it.

“Listen to Prodigy man, he knows what he’s talking about,” EJ creeps up.

“Nah man, I need to see for myself.” Ray says.

“You can’t just go like this! She ditched us and you wanna play captain save a ho?” SiSi says. “We need you more than she does.”

“I don’t c-”

“She left us, you in particular, and now you trying to go save her?” Roc asks.

“SiSi left you Roc, I know its not exactly the same circumstances but she still did, and what did you do? You went after her, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do for Neah. I’m going after her.”

“Well leave then,” Prince says. “We don’t need you anyway.”

“What about the plan, to turn yourself self to a different person, to fool Silas?” Sidney asks.

“Y’all will just have to figure something else out.” Ray nods his head, and runs off with inhuman speed.

“Damn, what are we going to do now?” Roc asks.

“We going to keep looking for my babies.” Prince says as he continues to sniff out for them.

They come across a trial. “I smell Rae’s blood.” Princeton says, inhaling deeper.

“Why is she bleeding?” SiSi asks getting scared. “Damn Silas is crazy!”

“It is not his fault, that is the genetic make-up of the volves, they cannot help what they were made to become.” Hanson butts in.

“That’s all well and all, but we need to figure out what we’re going to do.” Prince says feeling helpless. “Rae, and my son don’t have much time.

*Neah*

Neah’s mom’s eyes rolls to the back of her head, as she breathes in deeply. “I have been waiting for this moment for years! You don’t know what is was like to live amongst people that I absolutely loathed. To let your father put his hands on me, it was repulsive, but you have to go through great lengths to get revenge.”

Neah needs to do something to buy some time. “You’re stupid! Why would you sleep with a man you hated, carry a child for months, all so you could kill us. You’re sick twisted and you need help.”

“Girl SHUT  UP!”

“NO! I hope you burn for this. You raised a child that you hated to all so you could kill me? How much damn sense does that make? Why have me in the first place. I don’t believe your story, you really loved dad, didn’t you?”

Tears well up in her mother’s eyes. “No! I could never love a vampire.”

“Then that makes you crazy and a whore. You laid there and took it from a vampire you didn’t even love? You liked that vampire dick didn’t you slut?”

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP!” Neah’s mother starts to strangle her. She never knew the woman was so strong.

She gags, and gasps for air. But she can’t get any in her lungs, and colors start dancing before her eyes. Neah’s mother bangs Neah’s head against the balcony railing, over and over, and Neah blacks out.

Neah is laying down in a pool of her own blood.

“What the fuck did you do to her?” Ray Ray asks.

Stay tuned -Rae