Chapter 36: Alive

*The Group*

"Sit ya ass down, how about you do that on your watch, you're lame ass," Savannah says rudely to Prodigy.

“Prodigy!” Sidney screams finally fighting off the last few remnants of Savannah, she can think as herself again. “I’m so sorry baby,” she tugs him by his shirt pulling him closer. “How is this possible?” She asks confused.

“Its Imari, she healed me, we have a little healer on our hands, baby.”

“Wow,” she says. “Baby I love you so much,” Sidney says.

“I love you too.”

“I hate to break up the damn love fest Imani, but I’m about to kill all of ya’ll. Against the damn wall right now, everyone except Peyton, Imani, and Alayshia-”

“My name is SiSi!” SiSi says angrily, “and the only one dying around here is you!”

“Shut the hell up bitch!”

“Don’t call my wife a bitch!” Roc says angrily.

Savannah laughs, “you married this piece of shit Alaysia, tsk tsk darling coming from royal blood I would think you would have more class to marry someone from a crack head family.”

“You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about!” SiSi defends.

“How I wished I could have rasied you girls, the Lovecrafts raised a bunch of hood rat, un-classy fools. Nevertheless, I can still use you. I tested my power out there, I even got Sidney to stab Prodigy, now that we’re together, you won’t be able to fight me taking over you body.”

“You killed our fucking mother you bitch,” Princeton says rushing up on Savannah, she’s incredibly too strong for him, she moves one hand and that pushes him backward, and he flies against the wall, with a hard thud.

“Careful,“ Vince scolds Prince who’s now next to him. “she’s been drinking from humans.“

Savannah laughs evilly, “right you are fat fuck, now shut up!”

Vince glares at her, he can feel his hatred for the woman rearing its ugly head.

Savannah laughs at his expression, “you mad because I killed your wife, huh? The only woman ever stupid enough to be with someone like you.”

Zayne starts crying, and this brings Rae out of her Savannah controlled fog. “Princeton, Zayne,” Rae says going toward them.

“One more step Peyton, and I will butcher your family,” Savannah says her red eyes glowing darker, she’s enjoying this shit.

Rae wants to punch her in the face. “You’re sick, you hear me sick!” Rae doesn’t chance moving though for fear she will hurt her family. Rae can’t believe Savannah used her body the way she did, she feels so violated.

“Once I’m done using you girls, I’m going to destroy you Peyton, you were a mistake I curse the day you were born,” she spits.

Rae won’t admit it, but the words sting. All of this time Savannah pretended to love with girls but they were nothing but a pawn in her sick games.

“Now, hand over the little one Imani,” Savannah points to Imari.

“My child? NO!” She yells so loud the walls around her start to rattle.

“I’m the grandmother after all, don’t you think its time for a proper introduction, or I could always kill Prodigy, this time not even the little healer can save him,” she says.

Sidney expression turns from anger to fear.

“Why do you look so scared, do you honestly think I would hurt me own granddaughter?”

“Anything’s possible with you and you’ll never be her grandmother bitch you hear me.”

Savannah tsk tsks, “keep talking like that, and I will have to kill your mate faster,” she responds, as Sidney hands over the child.

The baby squirms in her grip, but she ignores it. “This would be an excellent addition to my army, I can tell she’s going to be very strong, the more she grows.”

“She’ll never be in your army bitch,” Rae yells, Savannah glares at her.

“I just want to kill you now, I’m tired you ungrateful fucking brat. I gave you life, and this is how you talk to me. Without me you wouldn’t be alive.”

Savannah starts for her, and puts a sword through her stomach, and Rae collapses in pain, as screams ring out throughout the room. “OH”! Rae screams out.

Princeton moves to help her. “You stop, or that little bastard child you tricked her into having is next.”

Rae is on the ground writhing in pain. “How dare you!” SiSi rushes up to Savannah and punching her in the face. She is weak without all of her sisters. “Sidney, help me,” SiSi says through blows.

Savannah continues to laughing as Sidney joins in. Rae’s eyes are rolling to the back of her head. “Princeton, Zayne, I love you so much.”

“We love you two baby,” Princeton says as tears rush quickly down his cheeks, in an uncontrollably way.

Meanwhile, Sidney and SiSi are still trying to bring Savannah down, but Savannah full off of human blood is strong and they collapse on the ground.

“Now if there aren’t anymore damn interruptions, we can be finished with this. Who wants to die next? Any takers?”

“How ‘bout you bitch?” A female voice says from the entrance of the room.

Savannah gasps out loud…………..

Stay tuned -Rae